Suffocation

Chapter Eighteen.

[Sam's POV]

I walked into Ash-lee's room looking at him confused.

"Who the hell are you calling a dumb ass?"

"Why don't you go outside and find out?" he replied smirking.

I slowly made my way to the door to find Rae.

"Rae? When did you get out?!" I asked letting him in.

"This morning. Thought I'd come see what you two were up too." he replied sitting down on the sofa.

"What's bothering you?" Ash-lee asked out of no where.

Rae looked up at him.

"Only you would know that there is something bothering me."

"Yep. What is it?"

"Alex. He freaked when he found out I was leaving. I feel..terrible leaving him in there by himself."

"Well maybe we can contact his family and get them to get him out." I suggested.

"That won't help. Alex has no family. At all. But I have to find a way to get him out."

Suddenly I got a wonderful idea.

"I could pretend to be his sibling?!" I shouted.

They looked at me surprised.

"That could work." Ash-lee said looking at Rae.

"What if they like check or something?"

"A place like that wouldn't check. I bet they can't wait to get rid of some of those kids." Ash-lee explained.

"It's worth a shot I suppose. Wait..when or if he gets out were are we going to stay? I lost my house remember?"

"You'll stay here." I replied.

"Really?" he stared at me shocked.

"Of course. There's no better place for you to stay. We could all get jobs and help pay rent! It'll be fun."

"What do you think about this Ash?" Rae asked

"Sounds like a plan." he replied.

"Good. Now we just need a reasonable and believable story to tell them."

"I got just the thing." Rae answered a smirk on his face.

"Let's hear it."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is short and it sucks but I've been trying to write more but I think I'm losing my touch my writing is starting to suck more then usual..:( Hope everyone likes it though.