The Sick Among the Pure

Intoxicated With The Madness, I'm In Love With My

Max's Pov

I walked off stage in my shirt making sure to be revealing some sort of cleavage, slowly cleaning all the sweat off my body with a white towel. Trent glared at me and turned his attention to Violet, locking his lips with hers. I knew what he was doing, he made this whole thing into a game. He pinned her against the wall and it was obvious he was showing off, so I laughed it off. "Wasn't he fucking you like three days ago?" Rob whispered in my ear. "He wants to play games. He also thinks I'm a crazy stalker bitch..." I told him and he looked shocked. "You're totally not, if anything, Ava is...look at her." He said and my eyes landed on her, she was watching Trent and Violet intensely. "That's odd" Rob nodded in agreement. A few minutes later NIN went on stage and Violet came over to me and Rob. "Sweetie, let me get you a drink?" she asked and wrapped her arm around my waist. "Uh, sure!" I said somewhat surprised. I hoped that she wouldn't attack me about knowing that she was fucking Maynard. We went to the back and she poured me a lot of liquor. "Let's start off with shots, I need to get trashed, been a long week." she let out a giggle and handed me a shot then started counting off. I swallowed the thing like water, it's been a while since I last drank and I loved the familiar feeling. "So tell me, are these amazing breasts of yours fake?" Violet placed her right hand in between my chest, running it up and down. "100% real." I replied a bit tipsy but still uncomfortable enough with her hand near my tits. "Let me refill your drink" she quickly said noticing my empty cup. I looked around and no one was in the room anymore except for Brett, but he was on the phone engaged in a serious conversation. I sipped on my new cup feeling the buzz. "How long are you staying for?" I asked with a small smile, only to get one back from Violet. "How long do you want me to stay for?" she winked. I wasn't sure if she was so drunk she was hitting on me, or if she was being a friendly chick that enjoys partying. "Let's do two more shots and then head over to the bus before Trent gets his sweaty arms around me" she made a face and handed me the shot. I went with it. I was completely drunk and it was all her fault. We were in London now and it was the beginning of summer here, no more fur coats and more revealing t-shirts. We slowly walked to the bus laughing at random shit. "Come upstairs, have you seen Trent's room yet?" she asked excitedly and I nodded my head. "I don't think I should go in there..." but she pulled me in. Out of nowhere I felt myself fall on Trent's bed, Violet's lips were all over my neck and she was slowly getting on top of me. "What's going on?" I asked lightly pushing her away. "You're too pretty Max, can't blame me..." she said and pulled my shirt off. I never had sex with a girl, fuck, I never kissed a girl to begin with. Then something came to my mind, perfect revenge. I moaned as I felt my nipples being bit, licked and caressed. I'm not gay, what the fuck am I doing? I thought, trying to get up but failing completely with Violet on top of me. Now she was shirtless, I was afraid of touching them. "You're new to this, aren't ya?" Violet asked with a smirk and went lower and lower, unzipping my jean shorts. "Completely new"I mumbled with my eyes closed. She grabbed both of my breasts again and I heard her moan. I opened my eyes and saw another figure standing by the bed. Trent looked confused but entertained at the same time, he cleared his throat. "What is going on Violet?" I tried to cover my breast, Trent gave me a smirk and then looked at Violet who was somewhat stuttering. "Baby, you know how we always talked of a three some? This is perfect! Come on, join us." Violet said while she stood next to Trent and pulled his shirt off. To my surprise, Trent went for it. He kissed her breasts and slowly fell on the bed. As Violet worked on pulling Trent's pants off he pulled me down by the waist, caressing my face, slowly running his hand down to my breasts. He ran his thumb on my nipple as he leaned in to kiss me. I was stupid and kissed back, I was instantly turned on by his body. "How much did you guys drink?" Trent turned to Violet with a smirk on his face, he loved this. "A bit too much..." Violet was completely naked and she was pulling my shorts off. She went to the side and started making out with me, but I felt a wave of pleasure hit me when I felt something inside of me. I pulled away to moan and looked down to see Trent eating me out. I pushed his head away and pulled my panties up. "Not good enough for you? Sounded like you were enjoying that..." Trent was on his knees looking from me to Violet who was putting her hands down Trent's boxers making him moan. As they were busy I decided to take this opportunity to escape. I pulled my shirt on quickly and didn't find my shorts so I went out of Trent's room towards my bunk, nearly falling over. "Whoa, Max baby, where are your pants?" Jeordie was holding on to my waist. "I lost them somewhere..." I bit my lip and turned around to face him, he had a big grin on his face. "Violet tried to make me have a three some with her and Trent..." I said getting close to him. "But I want all the attention on me." He wasted no time and leaned in to kiss me. I heard moaning coming from the other room and I wanted to speed this up. I lead him to the couch, pushing him down and sitting on top of him. Both of our clothes were off in no time and he was on top of me, not letting me be in control. His tongue traveled all over my skin, leaving a few bite marks. "Fuck me." I whispered in his ear and I felt him enter. "Fuck you're so tight Max" he moaned and shoved himself in again. I nibbled on his neck and ran my hands up and down his back making him moan. I couldn't help but pretend it was Trent inside of me.

Trent's Pov

Two beautiful girls letting me fuck them at the same time? I knew it wouldn't last, it was too good. Before I knew it Max was gone and I heard moaning somewhere else, only making me fuck Violet's brains out. After the exhausting sex I laid down, ready to fall asleep but Violet told me we need to talk. I pulled myself up and looked at her. "I'm leaving early in the morning" she announced and I looked at her confused. She started to tear up a bit and she moved away from me. "Baby, what's wrong..." I pulled her in close to me but she couldn't look me in the eyes. "Trent...I don't love you. I can't do this anymore." I nodded giving out a sigh. "Alright. Don't worry about it, if it wasn't meant to be then fuck it." I ran my hands through my face. She gave me a small smile. "Are you in love with Maynard" I asked putting the pieces together. She nodded her head yes and started crying again. "I'm sorry Trent, I should have told you earlier..." she sobbed. "True. Why did you just let me fuck you then?" I asked confused and frustrated. "I had a small crush on Max...but she slipped away." she replied quietly. Oh my fucking god, she's gay and she wants to fuck everyone but me. "You didn't come, did you?" "No" she whispered looking ashamed and putting her clothes on slowly. "I cheated on you" I confessed and she looked puzzled, waiting for me to continue. "I felt that you and I were not what we used to be. And Max was teasing me, I couldn't stop myself. I'm sorry." I said getting it out of me. "She's beautiful,Trent. Even I couldn't keep my hands off her, that's why I got her so drunk. There's something different about her." I smirked remembering what I first saw when I walked in on them. "Can we still be friends?" Violet asked shyly and I smiled nodding yes and kissing her head. "Thanks for being so understanding Trent." she laid down next to me. "Good night, Vi" I closed my eyes, putting everything behind my head waiting to think it over tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
!!!
i need some inspirationnnnn