Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Closer

Ch. 6

We all got up and left Mr. Snider standing there,glaring at the bell. So as we were leaving I asked again, "Dude, okay seriously, what's your name so I can stop calling you Montoya."

He just grinned and said,"I'll tell you what. I'll tell you if you can guess correctly."

"But there are a million names that could be yours!"

"So start guessing, would be my advice. That and you may want to go to your locker so that you can get to your next class on time."

He left me standing there in the middle of the hall way, staring after him. I went to my classes hoping to find him in there,except I didn't find him in any of my other classes. But I did find something to do, I talked to Gina and Savannah about the mystery guy. We talked to everyone about the new kid, no one seemed to know anything about the guy. Not even where he was from. The entire day went by without even a glimpse of him. It was like he disappeared into thin air.

Then, even after school I couldn't look for him, I had tennis practice. I hated to admit it but I was obsessed with this guy. My coach decided to get my mind off of him for me, by working me so hard I wasn't able to think of anything but how good I was getting, that and how tired I was. By the time we got done, it was closer to 7.

'Damn it!' I thought. 'My mom wants me home by 7:15!' (Which is pretty lame if you think about it.) I started running home, even though I was exhausted. I didn't even think of calling to tell her I'd be late. I decided to take a short-cut down an alley. Idiot me, didn't think about going down that alley.

Then it went dark.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not to shabby of a cliff-hanger 'eh?
lol-message me.
Rachel