Adie?! How Could You Do This To Me?!

Depressed

** Still In Billie's Room With Billie, Tre And Adie
"Well you should have Tre!!!" Billie Joe yelled, "I can't believe Iever trusted you... I don't even know why we are friends in the first place!"
"Billie! what about the band we need to-"
"I KNOW ABOUT THE STUPID BAND! BUT I CAN'T BE IN THE BAND IF I'M IN IT WITH YOU!"

Billie Joe walked out the door and got in his car and sat there. He had no clue what he just did... he just left his wife and best friend well ex- best friend. at least Mike will be there for him he thought. So Billie went to Mike's house and knocked on the door.
"I'm Coming!" when Mike opened the door he saw a heart broken Billie Joe.
"Billie... What happened?"
"I don't want to talk about it right now Mike... Could I stay here for a little bit please?
"Of Course you can Billie." Billie Joe went in and went into the guest room he layed his head on the pillow and started crying himself to sleep not caring if Mike heard him...

** At Billie's House **
"Don't worry Adie everything will be fine." Tre said holding Adie that was crying into his shirt.
"How could he does this? He knows that he cheated on me first."
"He just needs some time to think thats all." as Tre ran his hand through Adie's thick black hair.
"Everything will be fine... "
"Tre I'm sorry I caused all this I can always count on you." Adie said as she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

** Next day at Billie's House. **
"Adie... Wake up Adie it's time to get up." Tre said while shaking Adie softly.
"Tre leave me alone... I don't feel like getting up, Not after what happened last night." Adie groaned.
"Adie you have to get Joey and Jakob to school." Tre sighed.
"Tre could you take them to school and explain this to them please."
"Fine I will but you owe me." As Tre walked out of the room to go get Joey And Jakob ready for school.

** Same Time At Mike's House **
"Billie... It's time to get up." A very tired Mike said while coming into were Billie was still fast asleep.
"Mike... leave me alone I have ALOT to think about after last night."
"Billie please tell me what is going on."
"Mike just get away!!! " A very sad Billie said while crying.
"Fine but you know I'm here if you need to talk." Mike said while leaving the room.

** Back At Billie's House. **
"Tre!! Jake is hitting me!" Joey said hitting his 7 year old brother back.
"Owww! I'm telling Mom!!"
"Joey, Jake, leave each other alone your mom Is trying to sleep she had a rough night" Tre said getting annoyed.
"Why wait happened? " An innocent little Jake asked.
"Well... Umm... I'll tell you guys later were going to be late for school." Tre said getting up to get his keys and they were out the door already driving to school.