Adie?! How Could You Do This To Me?!

Hospital

** In Joey's Room **

Billie gulped as he saw Adie. He missed her so much. The way she wake's up in the morning, The way she laughs, the way she brushes her hair, Everything. But he was kidding himself. Why would he want her back after she cheated on on him? Adie looked up and saw Billie with tear's rolling down his cheek's. Was he crying about her? Or Joey she thought.

"B-Billie I-I'm sorry..." Adie said trying to hold back tears.

"S-Sorry?!?!" Billie screamed. "You call cheating on me with MY best friend SORRY?!?!" Billie yelled louder this time.

Adie stood up off the chair...crying.

"I didn't mean to!!! You know that! Besides you cheated on me first!" Adie said STILL crying.

At this point Billie was really angry... All of a sudden he ran up to Adie and shoved her out the door and locked it so he was alone in the hospital room with Joey (who is in a coma.) Billie slowly walked over to Joey who was asleep peacefully. His hair was all ruffled and had bruises, cuts, scraps, and a cast on his leg on. Billie Joe went to the side of his bed and kneeled down and held his hand softly.

"Joey..." Billie said getting choked up. Billie started crying. "Please...Please...Please wake up!" Billie said crying his eye's out.

NOTHING.

Billie just kneeled there watching Joey like something was going to happen.... chances are NOTHING will happen. He has a 50% chance of living. The docter told that to Billie Joe privately before. Billie shook Joey...

NOTHING.

Billie couldn't believe that his son his first Son might d-die. He kept thinking about what life will be like without him... "N-NO!" Billie suddenly screamed as he thought about it. He WOULDN'T let his own son die like that...NEVER.

"WAKE UP!!!! I WON'T LET YOU DIE!" Billie said in between sobs.

At this point Billie was so upset that if Joey died.. He would KILL himself. He looked at Joey the Joey that he never saw that much becuase of the band. Which is now broken up because of TRE. Billie suddenly remembered Tre with anger in his eyes....

"Tre If i ever see you again I'm going to kill you!!" Billie said punching the floor and crying.

And he WAS serious. He couldn't be more serious...He wanted to kill Tre. For taking away his life. And possibly killing HIS son. If you think about it... None of this would have happened if he never helped Adie cheat on him.

His mind was made up... He was going to kill Tre even if Joey survived.

** Back At Mike's House **

Mike is really worried about Billie... He has know clue what's going on. He only knows that Adie cheated on Him. But he still couldn't believe she did. Wasd he lying? Was he going insane and seeing things? He doesn't know what to believe anymore....