Sweet Child O'Mine

The Truth Lies Beneath

He looked at me in a thinking matter and then stood up. He then nodded and held out his hand and I held out my hand to shake it. “Okay, Brian, we will join you in your crew. Whenever and wherever you need us we will be there to assist you.”

“Thank you, Gerard, you are a great help. And the same goes for you, you have our backs and we have yours.” He then pointed to the door.

“Frank, please help them find their way out.” Frank nodded and began walking. We all said our ‘byes’ as we followed Frank out of the abandoned house. The cold air hit us as we began walking down the streets to the next turf. The stars were the only guiding light in the darkness that surrounded us.

“If I remember correctly,” Zack began “Shady turf is just a couple of blocks from here. I think Eminem would help us.”

“Why would you say that?” Johnny asked as he kicked a rock.

“He has daughters of his own and besides we did business with him along time ago. We have an agreement with him so consider this a refresher.”

I nodded and then directed over to the next street. “Doesn’t sound like a bad idea. We need all the help we can get, its better if everyone’s on our side.”

“Then we would have to go to the Valentine turf, but I know for a fact they’ll help us.” Matt added and Jimmy nodded.

“Yeah, but I was wondering… if we could ask Manson.”

I quickly turned around to face him. “You want to ask Manson? To help us? Are you insane? He wouldn’t help us if we were the last maggots on Earth.”

Jimmy should his head. “No, he will help us.”

“And you know this how?”

He sighed heavily and shrugged looking at Zack, who was sucking on his snakebites sending me a nervous vibe. “It’s something you’re going to have to trust me on, Bri.”

I stared into his blue eyes intently. “Are you hiding something from me, Jimmy?”

He looked at Zack, who opened his mouth to say something. “Just tell him, Jim, he’s going to find out sooner or later.”

Jimmy’s POV

“Tell me what?” Brian asked as he narrowed his eyes, clearly showing annoyance.

I looked at him and began telling him everything.

Many years earlier…

Sitting at the lunch table, amazed that I made it through half the day, I threw a ball of aluminum paper at Zack. He and I were alone because everyone decided to skip today and no one told us about it so we were just sitting there like idiots.

“I’m so fucking tired.” I sighed, “Who in the hell invented school anyway?”

Zack shrugged “I don’t know but they must’ve been high. Well not really ‘cause they wouldn’t have been this stupid to invent Math and shit. Ya know?”

I nodded and smiled, “Yeah, do you want to leave? If I stay here any longer, I’m going to go insane.”

“You’re already insane, Sullivan.”

“True…hey let’s go see Zee!” I shouted. Zack looked at me and rolled his eyes.

“You and that Zee! God, are you guys ever not together?” I shook my head proudly and smirked.

“C’mon you know that I like her.”

“Yeah but does she like you?”

Yeah…well no…I don’t know! Does it matter?” I asked as I stood on the lunch table. I began dancing and skipping to the next table and back.

“I don’t know,” he began in a fake state of thought “maybe to start a relationship you must let the other person know that you like her because she might feel the same way.”

I then stopped and pointed my finger at him. “Key word might.”

“You’re worst then a five year old.”

“Look who’s talking.” I chuckled. I then jumped off the table and motioned towards the school exit. “Let’s go somewhere, anywhere.” Zack got up and began walking with me.

“Where to?”

“I don’t know, lets go cause some trouble!” I shouted in excitement.

“That’s right, Jimbo!” We high fived each other and proceeded to skip school.

As we reached the school gates, we heard our names being shouted. I turned around to see another kid named Brian but he always insisted that we call him Manson. He waved his hands, signaling us to come over to him. I looked at Zack who had a nervous look.

“Come one man lets go.”

“I don’t know, Jimmy, he’s bad news.”

I rolled my eyes and started walking as I dragged him with me. “Stop being such a pussy Baker. Let’s see what he wants and then we’ll decide if we want to hang with him.” We finally met up with him and we met our eyes with his mismatched ones, he had a thing for wearing contacts. He held out his hand for a hand shake and I did the same.

“Hey guys, what’s good?”

“Nothing much, just planning on skipping, what about you guys?”

He smirked along with four other friends. “Can you do me a favor?”

I looked and Zack who was screaming ‘no’ with his eyes but I ignored him. I looked back at Manson and then nodded. “Sure what?” His eyes shined mischief and glinted with murder. His sadistic smile crept on his face as he began to speak.

“Jimmy I cant do this.” Zack whispered shakily as we entered the abandoned house that was far from town. It was dark and eerie looking due to the fact everything was rotting and nothing seemed appealing.

“We’ll just get it over with and then leave.” I reassured him as we then stepped foot in, what it seemed to be a, living room. We heard the door creak open behind us and we quickly rushed to hide behind a dirty, broken couch. We both peaked through the side of the couch and saw a girl with blond hair and pale blue eyes walk in.

“Hello? Brian you there?” She looked confused and utterly scared. Zack nudged me and I ignored him as she then turned her back to us. I slowly got up and crept behind her, quickly putting my hand over her mouth to muzzle her screams. She began kicking and trying to fight and in response I threw her to the ground and kicked her.

“Shut up!” Her eyes widened with fear as she covered her mouth to respond to my command. Her body trembled as her eyes bore into mine. Zack came next to be and began to tape her hands together. I then lifted her up on my shoulder and began walking upstairs with Zack. As we reached the peak of the stairs, I entered a room that had a chair and gently sat her down. “Tape her to the chair.”

Zack nodded and did as I said. He began to mumble ‘sorry’ as he began to bind her to the chair. Tears streamed down her face as she looked at me. As he finished up, he stood next to me waiting for me to say something. The silence stayed until her soft, angelic voice broke it.

“Why are you doing this?” she whispered.

“You saw things you weren’t supposed to have seen.”

“I won’t tell anyone, please, let me go.”

“I’m afraid we can’t do that.” Zack said with no expression in his voice. We slowly walked towards her, slipping the knives out of our pockets. Her eyes widened as she began to sob and beg for life, but we had to do what we had to do.


Brian’s POV

“You guys killed Natasha?” I asked in disbelief.

They both nodded and Jimmy began to speak softly. “Yeah and now he owes us a favor.”

“How could you do such a thing?” Matt asked as he ran a hand through his hair.

“Listen,” Zack defended “we were young and stupid, okay? What’s done is done, now let’s head over to Manson’s turf and see if he’ll help us.” In shock, all of us began to walk to the Antichrist Superstar’s section.

Jimmy walked in front of everyone as he knocked on the door of his house. He told us to stay quiet as he and Zack did the talking. The front door opened slightly and a man with black hair that fell to his chin and brown eyes peeked through.

“Twiggy its Reverend Plague, I need to speak to Marilyn.”

He nodded and then opened the door so the five of us could go through. After waiting for us to come in, he closed the door and began guiding us to where Manson was. We saw him with a woman on his lap; she had jet black hair and green eyes. Twiggy knocked on the door and Manson turned his attention to us. He shooed the girl out of the room and then a smirk came to play on his lips as he looked at Jimmy.

“Well if it isn’t the famous Reverend Plague. Long time no see.” He said with his deep, guttural voice piercing my ears.

“I need a favor from you.” Jimmy spoke with his voice demanding.

“And what would that be?”

“I need you to join with us against the dealers on PCH.”

Manson nodded. “Didn’t you and your boys run PCH?”

“Yes, but we went into early retirement.” Jimmy chuckled.

His eyes connected with Jimmy’s as he traced the knife that rested on his desk. “What brings you back to the game?”

“That isn’t up for discussion.”

“Well, since you don’t want to tell me…” His voice trailed off.

“Are you going to join us or what?” Jimmy growled in impatience.

“Yes,” Manson sneered “we will join you. Now please leave my property.”

As we arrived to the house, we all sat on the porch steps. It was late in the night but none of use were tired.

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you guys about this.” Jimmy said.

I shook my head “Don’t sweat it, Zack’s right, what’s done is done.”

Matt was about to speak when I quickly hushed him. I thought I heard faint screaming and I shook my head, I’m going insane. Johnny looked towards the door and narrowed his eyes.

“Do you hear that?”

I quickly got up and raced towards the entrance of the house. As I entered the house, I heard Lilly screaming for someone to stop. With my heart beating a thousand times a minute, I began running upstairs with the guys behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah I know there are mistakes...Yes I did add Marilyn Manson, Eminem (the rapper), Bullet for My Valentine and My Chemical Romance in this but not very much. I hoped you liked it!!
-K