Sweet Child O'Mine

Primal Scream

Lilly’s POV

I hugged myself as the feeling of warmth left me suddenly. I then felt the end of my bed shift and I opened my eyes to see what it was. My eyes widened as my eyes where met of ones that where green. It was the man from earlier today.

How did he find you?

I don’t know!


He pounced on me and quickly covered my mouth as he straddled my waist. He placed feather kisses on my collarbone and neck.

“Hello baby, I know, I know I just can’t keep away from you.” A smile crept on his face as his eyes fell on my exposed thigh and then back on me. “You know what? I was going just to let you go on your merry way but then you got me curious, I didn’t know where you were staying at. So I told one of my boys to follow you and little did they know that you were the daughter of Synyster Gates.” He laughed lightly and continued on. “But now you understand that fact changes everything.”

“W-what do you mean?” I stuttered in fear.

“That, my sweet, is none of your business.” Before I could say anything else, he crashed his lips onto mine and began nibbling on my lip. I balled my hands into fists and began punching him in the back and chest but it was no use, I was too weak. I then felt his hand slither up my legs and under my dress, trying to take this time far, yet again. I began screaming, praying that someone would here me. He raised his hand to hit me but before he could the door was being banged on, allowing me to hear dad’s voice. The green eyed man looked at the door and then back at me.

“Y-you have to go or he’ll know something’s up.” He growled before punching me one last time. I held my head as it throbbed in pain and my eyes felt heavy.

“Tell that Bobby says “The Avenged has gotten into a war.” Through my blurred vision, I saw the man get out form the window and then my head snapped towards the threshold of the room. Dad and the other guys rushed into the room and he rushed over to me. He cupped my face and he shook me gently.

“Lilly, are you okay? What happened?” I tried to speak but no sound escaped my lips. His brown orbs stared into mine and I then whispered finding the strength.

“Bobby says ‘The Avenged has gotten into a war.’” Before I could see his response, my eyes rolled to the back of my hand and I was out.

Brian’s POV

Her eyes closed and I laid her gently back down on the bed. I looked at the guys and anger was written all over their faces. I ran a hand through my hair and exhaled deeply.

“What the fuck are we going to do? He knows who we are, where I live, and he already broke into my house. The security has officially been broken.”

“I don’t know, we can’t move, it’ll be to obvious and they already have a watch on her.” Johnny voiced as he looked out the window.

“We can stay here and change shifts every week; we’ll just stay in the guest house.” Matt added.

I shook my head. “We can’t do that. Lyndsey would be suspicious and she doesn’t even know that we were in this business.”

“Yeah, we haven’t told our wives either.” Zack said stuffing his hands into his pockets.

“Let’s just keep it cool for now. Any sign of a threat, we attack with our whole crew. If they want a war, they’re going to get one.” Jimmy said with his voice low.

Lilly’s POV

I slowly opened my eyes as I turned on my side towards the window. The beams of light from the sun hit my in the face causing me to throw a pillow over my face. I mumbled a few incoherent words as I sat up slowly. I rubbed my eyes and my gaze fell on the clock. I slid off the bed and walked to the bathroom like a zombie.

Everything seemed to set in once I got in the shower. The whole thing last night never seemed to slip my mind but I tried my hardest not to think about it. I walked down the stairs and walked into the kitchen to find Lyndsey cleaning the counter.

“Morning.” I smiled as I spoke.

“Good morning.” She chimed with happiness hanging over each syllable.

“Where’s Dad and Aiden?” I asked. It was too quiet in the house and of the two days that I’ve been here, it has never been like this.

She was about to respond but then a smile played on her lips. “Dad is in the studio with Aiden. He wanted to hang out with the guys.”

I nodded. “Oh I see, is it okay if I take a stroll around town?”

She nodded in response. “Sure thing, just be careful.”

After eating my breakfast and getting ready, I walked out the house and locked it behind me. I was given a spare set of keys and I couldn’t wait to explore Huntington Beach. I turned around to spot Mike walking down the stoned path with his hands in his pockets. I reached the peak of the stairs and he was at the bottom. I walked down the steps meeting him and he chuckled. For what, I have no clue.

“Hey.”

“Hi.’ I replied and then pointed to the house behind me with my thumb. “If you’re looking for Aiden, he’s at the studio with my dad.”

He nodded. “I know.”

I looked at him with confusion. “It’s not like I don’t want you here but what are you doing here?”

He smiled once again, making my stomach flip. “I came here to see you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short..just a filler for now. Update soon promise!!
Hope you liked it!!
By the way, for future reference, Murder Inc. turf has been changed to Shady turf due to my little research on the labels so yeah
-K
Ohh but it would be longer if Kim would've just given me those names...haha