Sweet Child O'Mine

Save Me

Lilly’s POV

I looked into the mirror as the lady, who was doing my hair, turned me around. She smiled as she fluffed my hair one last time and then walked away. My eyes widened at how different I looked and how well Lyndsey thought about my hair. I ran my hand through my black and purple hair that was layered and my bangs were exactly how I wanted them. I got off the chair and walked over to Lyndsey and Laney, who just finished getting their hair done; Lyndsey kept her length but changed the colors to black and dark brown streaks. Laney got her hair cut a bit shorter then it was before but this time with bangs. Lyndsey gave me a huge smile and got up,

“You look awesome”

“Thanks” I laughed “You look great” and then turned to Laney “and you look cute as ever” She smiled at me and then gave me a hug. We walked up to the counter and Lyndsey paid the woman. My eyes widened at the amount and I honestly felt bad, I felt as if I was draining her out of her money. “Oh, I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to cost you that much-”

“Don’t worry about it, babe, remember it’s my treat”

I nodded and then we all walked out to the mall that surrounded the salon. My eyes brightened as I walked past windows that displayed items that I dreamt about having. I was never in such a place before and I felt like a kid at Disney, although I don’t know how they would feel because I’ve never been to Disney before either. I heard my name being called and realizing that I’ve wondered off to another part, I turned around and hurried over to where Lyndsey and Laney were. We linked arms and started walking down further into the mall, talking and giggling about boys and other stuff. She truly made me feel wanted and special; I just wondered why my mom stopped being like that with me. I guess she got tired of me; I’m a bother, nothing more, nothing less. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Lyndsey nudged me excitedly when we entered a store called Hot Topic. She quickly pulled me to where the clothes were displayed. She grabbed jeans and Capri’s along with shirts.

“Do you know what size you are?” I shook my head and then turned me around. She lifted my shirt and checked the size of my pants. She then started grabbing clothes for Laney and then she led us to the fitting rooms. She handed me clothes and I was alone to try them on. I slipped on a pair of purple skinny jeans and pulled on a fitted t-shirt that had Invader Zim on it. Excitedly, I walked out of the room and showed Lyndsey. “Strut your stuff, chick” I laughed and then started walking like a run way model and she did the same. We both stopped and entered in a fit of giggles. She then lifted up my shirt to see if the jeans looked well on the top and when she went to adjust them, I flinched as she touched my skin. It reminded me of all the men that proceeded to violate me in that way. They liked feeling my body before anything and I was, needless to say, damaged. She looked at me with worry in her eyes “Oh baby, did I hurt you? I’m sorry” I shook my head.

“No, you didn’t do anything” I said trying to hide the fear in my voice. I had the thought of the men that had their share of fun with me. I tried so hard to get over it but it was too difficult for me. After all the years of abuse I was put through, it wasn’t going to be that easy for me to forget anything, let alone forgive the men that did me wrong. But the real question was, could I ever forgive my mother? I mean I am but what would happen if everything I’ve done for her would come back to haunt me. Would I be infected with a disease that could kill me? Or that could hurt my future?

“Are you okay?”

I smiled tightly and then laughed “Yeah, so what do you think?” I asked as I turned around into a full circle and posed. She looked from head to toe and then smiled.

“I love it; now try on the other outfit”

“It’s okay; I can just get this one-”

“Oh no, you’re getting as many as I get you” She smirked with a wink. I smiled and then went back to the little room that I was changing in. I sighed as I smiled to myself and reached for a pair of jeans. I grabbed another shirt and got ready to walk that runway again.

Pulling up into the driveway, I saw the guys sitting around on the porch. They were laughing and horse playing. I got out of the car along with Lyndsey and Laney with 4 bags in both my hands. Uncle Jimmy’s eyes widened as he pointed to our hands.

“Did you buy the whole damn store?”

Lyndsey nodded “Of course” Brian looked at her as if she was insane and then stood up from the bench swing. He walked over to her and took the items that were in her hands.

“How much did you buy?”

“A lot, there’s more in the car” His eyes widened and she simply smirked “why spend mine when I can spend yours?” Everyone busted out laughing and made comments.

“Nice hair” Uncle Zack smiled.

“Yeah, those boys better watch themselves. If I catch them looking at you, there asses are mine” Uncle Matt winked at me. I laughed,

“Thanks, I feel really special now”

“You better” Uncle Jimmy said as he wrapped an arm on my shoulder. Brian smiled and headed up stairs while the guys headed towards the car. Uncle Matt smiled at me and took the bags that were in my hands and walked into the house. After everyone, I walked into the house and stood in the living room not knowing what to do or where to go. Everyone huddled on the couches in front of me and I snapped my head up towards the direction of the ceiling. I heard faint yells between Aiden and Brian. I looked over at Lyndsey and she gave me a tight smile and then hurried upstairs. I heard Lyndsey open the door and then close it.

“What the hell is going on here?” Lyndsey questioned as I heard her trying to calm the both of them. I heard more screams and insults coming from both Brian and Aiden before Brian walked out of Aiden’s room and slammed it behind him. He then slammed the door to his own room with Lyndsey following closely behind. I heard them fighting and then a loud crash, as if a piece of glass was thrown and shattered. I quickly ran upstairs to my room and closed it quietly behind me. I heard my name being called but ignored it as I dashed to my bathroom and hopped into the dry bathtub. With tears streaming down my face, I closed my eyes and pulled my legs close to my chest. The fights and the yelling made me remember the worst times that I had been through. My mom and the drug dealers used to do the same and that’s when I remembered the worst day of my life.


“Why do you have to go home so early?” My friend Cameron pouted “It’s only seven”

“I know but you know how my mom can get” I reasoned. She smiled and nodded.

“Yeah” she sighed and then stood up from the couch and I followed her actions. She walked me to the door and hugged me tight. “Be careful out there. Are you sure you don’t want my dad to drop you off?”

I didn’t have the heart to tell her how my mother is. She didn’t really know the complete truth about me; my life was a secret that could never be revealed. I pulled away and smiled at her, “Don’t worry, I’ll be fine. Ill try to call you when I get there, okay?”

“Okay, sug, you got it!” I opened the door and started walking down the steps of her porch. I turned around as she yelled “See you tomorrow, Lee!” I yelled back and then kept on walking back home. I only lived 10 minutes away from her but she always insisted that I should watch myself because the world was full of harm. Feeling the wind hit me, I found myself getting cold and then ran home.

I walked up the porch of my house and unlocked the front door. As I entered the house I sighed at the feeling of the warm air hitting me and quickly panicked as I heard fighting in the kitchen. Quietly, I tip toed to the entrance of the living room, which gave a good view of the kitchen, and saw my mother fighting with this man. He was tall and he had blond hair with dark green eyes.

“I want my money, bitch” He sneered.

Her eyes fell on me and then at the man “What about I give you something to make up for it?” He smiled and then pulled away a little.

“Like what?” She looked at me and then he did. My eyes widened with fear and my heart froze with time. He smiled with lust in his eyes and I quickly dashed to my room. I heard his heavy footsteps behind me and that triggered more panic in me. I ran into my room and slammed it shut and then went to the bathroom. I climbed into the shower and hid as far from the door as I could. I pulled my knees to my chest and covered my mouth in attempt to hush my whimpers of fear. Tears fell as I heard the door creak open and then the light turned on. His hand slowly went on the shower curtain and he pulled it open. I screamed as he grabbed me by the hair and pulled me into my room. I hit his chest with my fists as hard as I could but it was no use, this stranger was stronger than I was. He punched me in my chest and then slapped me in the face. I tasted the metallic taste of blood in my mouth as I fell to the floor. I whimpered in pain as I tried to crawl away and he grabbed me by the ankle and pulled me toward him. He lifted me by my shirt and threw me on my bed. His ripped off my shirt and I kept hitting him as hard as I could. His hands traveled my body, making me sick, and I put my hands between our bodies trying to get him off me but it was no use. He ripped off my jeans and then held my hands above my head as he laid kisses on my neck and chest. I cried out for my mother to help me but she never came in to rescue me, she left me to be fed to the sharks. He then darted his tongue into my mouth in a sloppy kiss and I choked on the taste of it. He then unhooked my bra and threw it to the floor and then started sucking on my breast. I felt sick as he didn’t stop and dug nails into his eyes thinking it would take him off me but instead it made him angrier. As he stopped enjoying my breasts he tore off my panties and that’s when I realized my innocence was going to be taken away from me. I wasn’t ready for that and I didn’t want to lose it like this. He started undoing his jeans and I tried to get away but then he pushed me back on the bed harshly. I screamed out in pain as he slammed himself into me taking away my virginity. Tears flowed as I stopped fighting him off as he continued to thrust into me enjoying himself.

After what it seemed to be eternity, he slid out of me and started fixing his clothes back on. I quickly covered myself with my bed sheets. He walked to me with a smile and kissed me yet again. “Thanks baby” I cried as he walked out of my room and closed the door behind him. I broke out into sobs as the pain my body was withstanding and cried hard as I felt my chest searing with pain. My face stung and my sensitive area was throbing in pain. I looked down at my bed sheets and saw blood covering it and I quickly ran into the bathroom and vomited in the sink.


I fought the hands that were holding me and screamed for my mom help. I kept screaming why she let him hurt me and then opened my eyes and met them with a pair of brown ones. My vision was slightly blurry from the tears I was shedding. Lyndsey hugged me tight and started rubbing my back as she hushed me and cooed that everything was going to be okay. I hugged her back as tight and then heard Brian’s voice.

“What happened?”

I looked at him “Nothing” I finally calmed down after ten minutes. Lyndsey helped me out of the bathtub and then shooed everyone out of my room and then went into the bathroom. She grabbed a tissue and then walked to me and then dried my eyes. She ran her hand down my face gently,

“What’s wrong, babe? Who’s hurting you?”

I felt tears burning through my eyes but I blinked them away and then shook my head “Nothing, no one is hurting me”

“You know that if anything is going on you can tell me, right?”

I nodded and smiled “Yeah” She smiled back and then took my hand and we walked out of the room. We met up with everyone downstairs in the living room. They all had a look of concern on their faces and once they saw me they pulled me into a big hug.

“Are you okay?” Brian asked me and everyone looked at me. I nodded and smiled,

“Yeah, thanks”

“You still want to go out?”

“Yeah, I don’t want to ruin your night”

They all shook their heads and uncle Matt spoke “If you don't want to go don’t worry about it."

"No I want to go" I smiled.

He nodded "Now that we’re going to go you finally get to meet our wives." and then chuckled "Yes we are locked down”

I smiled and laughed lightly. We all walked out of the house and piled into different cars and I noticed that Aiden was not coming with us. I got into the car with Brian, Lyndsey, Laney and Johnny. I sat on the left side of Laney in the backseat and looked out the window. I wished for this day to be over and done with. Too many memories were coming back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay heree it is loves!! Yeah I know....hope you liked it!!!
-K
P.S. thanks to everybody who commented and subscribed!!