Sweet Child O'Mine

Nobody Knows

Rubbing my eyes, I glanced at the clock and it read 10 am. I quickly sat up; cursing at myself for oversleeping because everyday I’m up at 6 am to do household duties. I hopped off the bed, walking to the bathroom to get ready for a new day.

I pulled on a pair of old jeans that I had, along with a fitted shirt that showed my curves off well and brushed my hair. I clipped my bangs to the side with a bow that matched the metallic blue color of my shirt and took one last look in the mirror before leaving my room. I closed my bedroom door behind me and started walking down the stairs to the kitchen. I looked around to see what I could eat as I started to sing to myself, “Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost, it's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over” I grabbed a box of Lucky Charms and pulled a bowl out of the cabinet, setting it on the counter. I continued to sing the song Brian sang to me “I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time. But I'm too young to worry; these streets we travel on will undergo our same lost past” I jumped when I heard Lyndsey’s voice from behind me,

“Morning hun,” I turned around and greeted her with a smiled.

“Morning” She walked next to me and started piling several candy bars and bags of licorice in a bag. I continued to sing quietly “I found you here, now please just stay for a while, I can move on with you around. I hand you my mortal life, but will it be forever? I'd do anything for a smile, holding you 'til our time is done”

“You like that song?” Lyndsey asked as she grabbed a case of cold beer out of the fridge. I nodded and then seemed confused.

“What song?”

Seize The Day” She answered.

“I never heard of it” I said as I poured milk into my bowl. I then walked to the fridge and put it back before walking back to the counter.

She laughed “That’s the one you’re singing. That song was on their album City Of Evil” I smiled as she informed me. “How did you hear of it if you never heard of it?”

I felt my face turning pink “Brian sang it to me when he waited until I fell back asleep last night”

She smiled “Oh, is that so?” I nodded and she hugged me and then pulled away “I’m glad to here that. So what are your plans for today?”

I shrugged taking a bite of my cereal “I don’t know. What about you? And what’s with this beer and candy?” I asked pointing to what she was packing previously.

“That’s for the guys, they’re in the studio and they demanded that I bring them the usual and of course me being their slave until five. They expect me to get it for them” she chuckled. “but I do get my payback” she winked at me.

“What do you have at five?” I asked curiously taking another bite of my cereal.

“I’m a nurse in the emergency room. I work overnight so I’m free of the guys until the next morning”

“It must get tiring and crazy”

She sighed “Boy does it ever,” she shrugged “but I’m use to it. Oh by the way, Laney is over at Jimmy’s house with her friend Jamie and I won’t be back until three”

“Okay and who’s Jamie?”

“Oh I guess he forgot to tell you, Jamie is his daughter” she picked up the bag in one hand and in the other she picked up the case of beer. “Aiden is in his room and I believe he is going to go out so you will be home alone for a while is that okay?”

I nodded “Yeah, that’s fine”

She smiled and began walking out of the kitchen “Alright, you can take a tour of the house but I think you’ll be in the game room most of the time. If you need anything you let me know.” She was out of sight and I heard her yell “Bye Lilly!”

I yelled back “Bye!” I heard the door close, leaving me in silence, and then took a last bite of my breakfast before putting the spoon and bowl in the sink. I turned around, leaning back on the counter, and crossed my arms just looking around the room. My eyes then fell on Aiden, who was entering the kitchen. He looked at me as if he wanted to say something but then walked to the fridge and grabbed something. He started walking out of the kitchen but then I stopped him.

“Aiden” He stopped in his tracks but not turning around. I wanted him to break the silence that we were now sharing because I had no idea what I was going to say. After a brief moment, he turned around, exhaling deeply as he looked at me.

“What?”

“I’m…I’m sorry”

“For what?” he said with a bit of attitude. I bit my lip not knowing what to say. I unfolded my arms and stood straight.

“I’m sorry that I’m intervening in your life. I never meant any harm or any problems between you and Brian”

He opened his bottle of water, taking a sip and then sat down at the table. He patted the empty seat next to him and I started walking to him hesitantly. “I’m not going to do anything to you. Just sit down” I sat down and looked him in the eyes. We were face to face in silence, I didn’t know what to say to him and I assumed he was thinking of what to say to me. “I-I am sorry for how I’ve been acting and most of all sorry that I hurt you. I had no right to do those things to you, I just…I’m sorry” he spoke with sincerity. Although I could still feel that my presence wasn’t wanted much, I knew he meant every word of it. “I…I’m going to try to be a big brother just like I should be”

“You don’t have to if you don’t want to” I answered with a weak smile.

“I know but I want to. I want to start everything over, if that’s okay with you” I nodded and he held out his hand “I’m Aiden”

I laughed lightly “Hi Aiden, I’m Lilly”

“Well Lilly, it’s nice to meet you” I was about to respond when I heard the doorbell ring. He turned his attention to the door and then at me “Can you get that, I just have to slip on my sneakers” I nodded and started walking to the door. I opened the door to reveal a boy with black hair and killer dark blue eyes. He reminded me of Jimmy with the way his hair was styled and his facial structures. When his eyes fell on me, he looked on both sides of the house as if he knocked on the wrong door and then smiled.

“Is uh…is Aiden home?”

I nodded “Yeah, I’ll tell him you’re here” he nodded also and as I turned around, I found Aiden walking up to us. I moved out of the way as he pulled the boy into a handshake and said his hello. Aiden looked at me,

“I’ll see you in a little” I nodded and then the boy began to speak.

“Do you want to come with us?” I looked at Aiden, who was hinting me that he just wanted to be with his friend and I looked back at the boy.

“No, I have some stuff to catch up on”

“Okay, maybe next time” He and Aiden left and I closed the door behind him. Now I felt completely alone with nothing to do. I walked up the stairs to go to my room but I glanced at Aiden’s room. His door was open and something in me wanted to go inside. I wasn’t going to touch anything so there won’t be any harm done, right? I stood in front of the door but quickly turned around and headed to my room. I felt a little weird being alone in this huge house, although I was always alone. I sat on the edge of my bed and rested my head in my hands. Being in this silence was killing me; I got up and pulled on my sweater and sneakers. Walking out of the house, I started heading towards my old house.

By the time I reached my house, I knew that it took a good half hour to get here. I slowly walked up to the porch and opened the door. As I entered the house, I heard a noise coming from up the stairs. Hearing voices I quickly turned around to head home but I was pulled by my hair back into the house. I held on to my head as I was slammed to the floor and I looked up with wide eyes as I saw one of my mother’s drug dealers. He was notorious for killing those who couldn’t make his payments and always found a way of getting paid before killing them. Of course he got his men to do his dirty work for him, he was the leader; everyone respected him. His green eyes bore into mine, sending me a murderous vibe. Before I could say anything, I was kicked on my back and I cried out in pain. He grabbed me by the hair and brought his face close to mine.

“Hey baby, long time no see” My back was to his chest and with his free hand he felt my stomach down to my thighs. I felt sick as he kissed my neck “Where’s your mother?”

“Sh-she’s in the hospital”

“What for?”

“She overdosed on drugs” I heard him laugh and then he pushed me back to the floor and kicked me in the ribs. I choked on my breath as the pain hit me. He and his friends continued to kick me on my back and in my ribs, causing my body to scream in agony. After a few moments of them beating me, they stopped and he pushed me on my back as he stood over me.

“She’s late on her payment and I need my money” He then smirked “I know you fucked me twice but I need my money, honey”

“How much does she owe you?”

“Two thousand”

“Give me-” I was interrupted as he slapped me on the face. I tasted my blood in my mouth and I felt tears prickling my eyes but I forbid them to fall.

“I say what goes, you here me bitch?” I nodded and he continued to speak “I’m going to give you two weeks to come up with this money” I nodded again and I was then again slapped in the face. “Answer me!”

“Okay” I whispered. He kicked me again and I could feel the bruises forming. He looked at then men behind him and said something that I couldn’t make out. He then grabbed my hair and started dragging me into an empty room. It hurt to breath and I tried hard not to move as he was dragging me but it made it worse. My body was screaming for this torture to stop, my body could only handle so much. He threw me on the floor and I tried to get up but was stopped when he balled his hand into a fist and then collided it with my nose. I cried out in pain as I fell back on the floor. I touched under my nose and looked at my hand to see blood. He climbed on top of me and locked his lips with mine sliding his tongue into my mouth. I tried to push him off me but he pressed against my ribs causing me to cry out in pain.

“Shut the hell up!” I did as he said and then he kissed me again. Pulling away he looked at me “Take off your shirt” I shook my head and he slapped me again. The truth was that I couldn’t, the more I moved, the more I felt the pain. “Fine then I’ll do it for you!” He ripped of my shirt, sweater and bra, throwing them to the side, and then took off my jeans. He then took off his own shirt and I was left in nothing but my underwear and I begged him to stop.

“Please don’t do this” Ignoring my pleas he slowly took it off and looked at my naked form. He licked his lips as he stood up, and started undoing his jeans and dropping them to his ankles. He then got back down and ran his hand against my chest, to my stomach, to the inside of my thighs. I flinched as he went close to my sensitive area and then he leaned over my body, causing our bare chests to touch. He whispered in my ear,

“If you be a good girl, this wont hurt as bad and if you do it right I’ll lower the price to fifteen-hundred” I closed my eyes, holding in the tears that were forming. Pulling away, he was about to touch my sensitive area but I quickly put my legs together blocking his touch. “Now, now” he said as he ran his fingers against my thighs down to my knees. He then gripped my knees and roughly separated them resting one leg on each of his sides. He then skimmed his fingers against my inner thighs and I closed my eyes preparing for the worst.

Aiden’s POV

“So who’s that?” Mike asked as he threw the football at me. We were in his front yard just throwing around a ball and talking.

“Who’s who?” I asked confused.

“That girl that opened the door”

“My sister” I answered. I threw him the ball back and he kept in his hands as he looked at me as if I was crazy.

“Your sister?”

I nodded “Yes my sister” he threw the ball to the ground and then sat on the porch steps. I followed his actions and grabbed my water bottle and jugged half the bottle. He looked at me, about to speak but he was interrupted when his dad came out.

“Mike” he then looked at me and smiled. “Aiden I didn’t know you were here” I got up and did our handshake.

“Hey Uncle Jimmy, I just came around to hang out”

He nodded “Alright, how’s Lilly?”

I shrugged “She’s alright, at home.”

“Who’s Lilly?”

“My sister, you know the girl that opened the door for you?” A huge smile crept on his face and he nodded.

“Oh yeah” I raised an eyebrow at him, did Mike like her? Uncle Jimmy smirked and rolled his eyes and then put his hand on my shoulder.

“I’ll see you guys in a little. Zee wants to redecorate now” Mike and I nodded and Uncle Jimmy retrieved back into the house. I turned my attention back to Mike, who was looking at the floor. Something was up, what was he thinking about? God, please don’t tell me he’s thinking about her that way.

Lilly’s POV

I walked, well limped, up the porch steps to the house and opened the door. As I entered the house, I quickly looked at the clock and found that it was noon. I tried to walk up the stairs, which seemed like it would take centuries to accomplish. Each movement triggered pain in my body; each breath I took caused my chest to burn. Finally making it to the top of the stairs, I feel to my knees and cried out in pain. Tears were flowing non stop as I crawled to my room, not having enough strength to stand up. I closed the door to my room with my foot and continued to crawl to the bathroom. I sat on the cold hard floor of the bathroom and started to strip out of my clothes until I was completely naked. I rested my head against the wall until I gained enough will power to grip on the edge of the sink counter to get up. Accomplishing what it seemed to me to be an impossible task, I looked in the mirror and I was met with my horror. My chest had bite marks from this mans abuse along with bruises from the kicks I received, my stomach was bruised and had a mixture of the colors purple, black, and yellow. I slowly turned around and my entire back was also purple, black and yellow, hinting me that these bruises would take time to heal. I looked down at my legs and found bruises and bite marks on my inner and outer thighs. My face was red from the slapping and my cheek was bruised. My nose had dried blood on it and my lip was busted.

I turned around and slowly went to the shower and turned the water on, waiting for it to be hot. As the time I waited ended, I stepped into the shower and whimpered in pain. The hot water stung my body and I fell to the floor of the shower not being able to hold the pain. This time was much more painful and brutal then the other confrontations I’ve been through. I cried and my chest heaved causing me to cry out in pain. This wasn’t fair, why when things are going slightly good, my happiness is doomed? Was I destined not to have a happy life? Is that so much to ask for?

As I finished putting nothing but a slightly oversized shirt, I limped to the bed. Feeling too weak to pull the covers on, I hugged myself feeling the man on me and the pain. I could feel his hands, his lips and his heat on me. My chest burned, my body was throbbing and it felt as if electric shocks surged through my spine each time I moved. The area between my legs throbbed and hurt, not allowing me to move much. I closed my eyes hoping that I would never wake up.

Brian’s POV

“Why are we still here?” I asked Matt as I sat down. He turned around on his spinning chair and looked at me with his chin resting in his hand.

“We’re almost done; don’t get your panties in a twist”

“I finished like a million years ago can I go?” I pulled out my phone to see what time it was. It was already around two and I just wanted to go home and see what everyone in the house was doing. Besides, I’ve been in the studio all day and I wanted out. Matt sighed,
“Fine Haner, you’re free to go”

I quickly got up and laughed “Thank you master” He laughed with me and then made a whipping noise.

“That’s right” I flipped him off and went on my own way. As I reached the parking lot, I pulled out my keys and with the car remote I unlocked the car. Getting in the drivers side, I turned on the ignition and headed home.

Entering the house, it seemed extremely quiet, apparently no one was home. I walked up the stairs and pushed open the door to Aiden’s room and found it empty. I then made my way to Lilly’s room and knocked on it due to the fact that the door was closed. Not hearing an answer, I slowly opened the door and found Lilly sleeping. My eyes widened when my eyes fell on her legs, they were bruised and her face was also bruised and hurt.

“Jesus” I breathed as I took steps closer. Her face expressed pain and she whimpered every time she breathed. I looked over the bathroom and the curiosity got the best of me, causing me to walk to that area. I pushed the door open and my heart shattered into pieces at what I was seeing. Her clothes were scattered on the floor and some of her clothes were covered with blood and her shirt was torn. I hurried back over to Lilly and gently shook her. She whimpered as she opened her eyes. As she realized who I was, her eyes widened.

“Lilly what happened to you?”

She shook her head “Nothing, please just leave me be”

“You have to tell me what happened to you”

“I can’t” she whispered.

“Why not?”

She looked at me and then closed her eyes. I gently touched her face, causing her to flinch in pain and to open her eyes. “Please tell me” I begged, “Please”
♠ ♠ ♠
OOHHHH KAYY!!! I did my best on this one! I hoped you all enjoyed it! Thank you to all who commented and subscribed. Yes, I know there are mistakes and I'm sorry, my excuse is that I'm too tired to fix them. Bad me.
-K