Fear my dear, for I am death

Chapter 1- Dark place

Sarah's POV:
My dream's, were alway's the wierdest dream's, or you can say not normal nightmare's. It's like it was all to real....

" Hi Mike." I said trying to catch up with him down the hall in school.

" Oh, Hey." He said back.

" What are yuh up to tonight?" Mike asked me while he was opening his locker.

" Ugh, i don't think i am doing anything, you?" I said while looking in his locker.

" Nothing, hanging at my house, my Dad is gunna' go fishing, that's what he said." Mike said while getting his coat and book bag.

" Oh, well me and Tori, I think are gunna' go catch a movie, she still hasn't picked it out." I said following him down the hall.

" I see, she can be slow." Mike said trying to make sure Tori was not around when he had said that.

" Oh, well, no offense or anything, but you are pretty, yuh know EMO, and i have been having theses creepy nighmare's, they are wierd." I said cathching a glance that he gave me.

" Uh-huh, well?" He said looking at me and stopping in the middle of the hall.

" Can we talk mayby later about this?" I asked.

" Sure, catch yuh later." He said walking away. I got to my locker and got my thing's, and started to walk home.

" Ugh, i'm so tired." I said to myself.

" Mm." Someone said behind me.

" Huh?" I said as i looked, and noone was there.

" Whatever." I said still knowing that i would be afraid to look back.

" Hey!" A vioce said again stardiling me.

" Oh! God, Tori! You scared me!" I said looking at her laughing.

" Oh, sorry! Anyway's, i can't go to the movie's tonight, big test tomarrow. Sorry." Tori said looking at me with a frown.

" Yeh, that's OK, me and Mike were gunna' do somthing, I think. I'll call em'." I said looking in my cell phone.

" Kay, just making sure it was fine with you. Well i'll seeya' later, kay?" Tori said looking at me.

" Kay, bye"I said while i was calling Mike.

"Bye." She said, and i didn't answer.

" Oh, Mike?" I said waiting for his voice.

" Hey, why you call?" Mike said seeming disturbed.

" Oh, can we hang tonight?" I asked crossing my finger's.

" Ugh, sure, why not." Mike said seeming like he was mad.

" OK, well i'll be at your house around like 7:00, Kay?" I said hoping he would not be mad.

" Sure. Bye" He said clamly.

" Kay, Bye." I said while hanging up.

" Ma? Yuh home?" I called out.

" Yes, Dear. I'm here." She said calling from the kitchen.

" Oh, OK. Hey, i am gunna go to a friend's around like 7:00 tonight, OK?" i said loudly.

Ugh, OK? I guess. What are you gunna' eat?" She said looking threw the cabinet's.

" Ugh, Mike will probably have somthing." I said realizizng that i said MIKE.

" Huh, Mike, your going to Mike's house?" My mom said looking at me suspicously.

" No, no, were just friend's. Nothing like that." I said looking at the floor.

" Ugh-huh, ok whatever, go get ready." She told me.

" Kay." I said while running up the stair's to my room.

" Huh, what to ware, what to ware!" I whispered to my self.

" Black. Ware Black." A voice said clamly.

" Huh?" I said while looking behind me.

" Who is that?" I thought to myself.

" OK, then i think i'll ware my pink shirt, and blue jean skirt." I said to myself.

" Ma! I'm ready. Drive me?" I said loudly.

" Yeh, where does he live?" My mom said back to me.

" 2349 Francis st. that's what he said when we first met." I said thinking that i was smart.

" OK, go get in the car." My mom said.

" Kay." I said while walking out the door and into our white van.

" Hmmm, what will i say." I thought to myself.

" Screeetch!" A noice sounded rfrom the back of the van.

" Ahh! What the hell! I shouted loudly.

" Sarah." A screetchy woman's voice said. " I know you.

" Whuh- what the hell! I said running out of the car.

" C-come back!" The voice said. I didn't have to come back, the thing grabbed me.

" Leave me alone!" I said shouting ans clawing nothing.

" Sarah, stop!" The voice said.

" Where are we! Tell me dammit!" I said shouting and wiggling on a black floor, and in a dark room.

" Calm, yourself darling." The voice said calmly.

" Ahhhhhh! Let me go!" I yelled.

" You have made some bad choice's, dear." The voice said and started to fade away.

" Nooo!" I screetched.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update?
Comment me please!