Fear my dear, for I am death

Chapter 2- Sarahs day in the hospital

Tori's POV.
It was pretty wierd, how Sarah had to go to the hospital, noone really knows why. We just know she had a real bad stomach ake, and headache, mayby even an ear infection. Her mom said that she just went out to the car, and like fell asleep, she did have a wierd scratch on her back.

Tori DeBenditti
Image

" I herd you were in here! I said running to Sarah's bed. " What the hell happened!"

" I-i Don't know. I need to see Mike." Sarah said wierdly. " I need to see him, now."

"I don't know where he is, I tryed to call him, when i was in the lobby, he didn't pick up." I said looking in my cell phone." I'll try a little bit later." I said looking at her and brushing her hair.

" No, N-no, you don't understand! I need to see him Now Tori!" Sarah said pushing me away.

" Calm down, why do you need to see him? So, so badly?" I said confused.

" Don't worry about it. Just can you please get him? For me. J-just dot it, beforen anyhting else happens." She said looking at the sheets.

" What do you meen, Anything else happens?" I said sitting down by her. " Is everything OK?" I said concerned.

" N-not really." Sarah said starting to cry.

" Oh my god, Sarah, what?" I said looking into her eyes and holding her hands. " Sarah. What?"

" Nothing. J-just get mike!" Sarah said pointing to the door.

" Oh, god, Sarah. What the hell! Tell me! I won't leave this room untill you tell me!" I said loudly.

" Please, go get Mike, don't worry about it." Sarah said very calmly.

" You know what, whatever, i'll go get your stupid boyfriend." I said getting up madly and slaming the door behind me.

I picked up my phone and diled Mike's number. He didn't answer again. I called it a comple more times, and his mom picked up and said he was busy.

" God, damnit. I'm going to his house." I said to myself.

" Mike! Mike open up!" I said banging on his door.

' Tori! What!" Mike said at the door.

" It's Sarah, let me in." i said pushing him in the house and gladly letting myself in.

" What's wrong with her?" Mike said. " Is she ok?"

" I don't know, she won't tell me." I said looking at his shoes.

" What, and she asked for me?" Mike said looking confused.

" Yeh, i guess that's what i'm trying to say. She's in the hospital. She started to cry about somthing, and she told me to go get you, so, here i am." I said looking at him.

" Back up, Just back up. She's in the hospital?" Mike said confused.

" Yea, that's what i'm trying to say." I said.

" Why, why is she in the hospital?" Mike said looking like he really wanted to know.

" Well, it is looking like it is the Flu. But, she also has a humngas scratch down her back, it olooks like a letter." I said looking at the door.

" Oh, Oh my fucking god." Mike said with his eyes wide open.
♠ ♠ ♠
UPDATE?>
PLZZZ COMMENT ME!
<3