Oh, But You're An Explosion

It's Nights Like These That We All Love Livin'.

We slowed to a stop outside of a movie theater, making me wonder...were we on a date that he hadn’t asked me on? I think so.

“Oli...what are we doing here? I thought you were taking me home,” I muttered, looking at him sitting in the driver’s seat, his hand gripping mine tightly.

He didn’t want to leave—that was so evident. The way he held my hand the entire time we were driving here, the content, determined look that he had plastered across his face. This was something that he had obviously planned as a way to say bye for the next three long, gruesome months. I didn’t want him to leave, either. I was dreading this just as much as he was.

“Babe, don’t ask questions. Just follow me,” he mumbled happily, getting out of the car.

I shrugged and followed quickly after him, jumping out of the old, busted car. He immediately wrapped his hand around mine, the tough grip coming back, which made me feel safer than I ever had—protected almost. Like Oli was going to save me from anything or anybody that tried to hurt me.

Whether that was true or not was beyond me, but I was completely content with convincing myself that it was—even if it was just for this moment.

Oli bought a bag of popcorn and a sprite, which made me smile a little. He was planning on us sharing…that made me warm inside.

He drug me towards and empty theater room, away from all of the bustling people, and found a spot right by the bar where we could put our feet. He shrugged himself into a set, setting the popcorn on his lap, and lifted up the arm rest between us. I quickly snuggled into him and, as if on cue, the lights dimmed and the movie started rolling.

It was a scary movie, of course, and Oli’s grin only grew as it went on and I snuggled further and further into him until I was practically on top of him, scared out of my mind. In the back of my head I was thinking how happy I was that my boyfriend was unbelievably rich and could afford to buy out an entire movie just so it would be the two of us together in the movie and not a million other people watching me nearly shit my pants.

“Baby, it’s okay,” Oli laughed, nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck, making me giggle.
“Oli, stop. We’re in a movie theater!” I laughed as he started kissing up my neck, making his way towards my ear. I tried not to moan, but it escaped my lips, making my eyes roll back in my head.

He grinned against my skin. “It sounds like your body doesn’t agree with your judgment,” he whispered, the lust evident in his voice.

Just that sound—that voice—made my body start burning. It started at my toes and ended at my ears, covering each finger tip, each nerve, everything. His very voice almost made my breath hitch in my throat and my mind turn fuzzy.

It was then that I knew what he had planned for tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: No. 5 by Hollywood Undead.
I might be meeting them. Woot, woot!

So... I might update again tonight since this was such a short chapter, but I have a French test tomorrow and a shitload of English homework... plus my boyfriend is a needy son-of-a-bitch. (:
We'll see how things work out.

COMMENT! I dare you.

PS - Less Than Jake tomorrow. Woot, woot.