‹ Prequel: It's Not Over
Sequel: Here Comes Goodbye

My Immortal

Chapter 026

Chapter 26

It was a picture from New York, Jo was standing in front of the concert hall during the daytime with James in her arms he must of been about 3 years old. “This was two years ago,” Roxy gave the picture first to Matt.

“Whoa,” Matt said. Then Jimmy grabbed it out of his hands his face similar to Matt’s.

Johnny took it, “No way,” he said passing off to Brian and Sam.

“Fuck,” Brian murmured under his breath, the last person to get the picture was Sam.

“Brian?” Sam yelled as she went down the hall towards the dressing area. It was the 4 year anniversary of Jo’s death and she needed to see him.

“I think he’s in there,” a girl said in a very soft melodic, almost high pitched voice.

“Thanks,” Sam said not giving her a second thought. When she walked past her something made her stop. “Do I know you?”

“No, I’m just the merch girl in this city,” the girl had a beautiful smile, flaming red hair, green eyes.

“Oh right, I heard we are getting local help, enjoy the show,” Sam gave her a smile and walked off towards where the girl had pointed. She got to the dressing room, everything was trashed. Bottles broken, then she saw Matt on the floor with his nose broken. “What the hell happened?”

“Zack,” Matt said.

“Fuck, let me get some help,” Sam ran out of the room and she spotted the girl. “Hey can you get me some ice?”

“Sure,” the girl smiled and walked off, then Sam went back into the room. “Someone’s getting you ice,” Sam said.

“Here,” the voice made Matt and Sam jump.

“Thanks,” Matt murmured under his breath.

“It’s not broken it’s just out of place,” the girl said not moving from the spot.

“You think so?” Matt asked looking up at her.

“Yeah, I can fix it,” she said her voice almost trembling at the thought of getting close to him.

“Is it going to hurt?” Matt asked.

“Not as much as it’s going to hurt when I see Zack,” Sam stood up and dusted her jeans, the girl bent down and put her hands on either side of Matt’s face moving it from side to side.

“Are you ready?” she asked.

Matt nodded, she wrapped his head in a head lock and grabbed a hold of his nose. With a crunch it went back into place. Matt yelled surprised. “Fuck me.”

“What’s going on?” Brian came in the room followed by Jimmy and Johnny. “What the fuck?”

“I’m guessing Matt made a pass at the girl and she kicked the shit out of him,” Johnny said dusting off the couch and settling him self down.

“Are you ok?” The girl asked.

“Yeah, I’ll live,” Matt said, taking the ice pack and placing it on his nose.

“Zack?” Brian asked wrapping his arm around Sam’s waist. She went into his arms facing him and buried her head in his shoulder. She wanted to disappear.


“When Zack broke your nose,” Sam said towards Matt.

“Why was she there?” Jimmy asked.

“Wanted to show James New York, wanted to see you.” Steph said.

“But, this is pure hell, it must of been,” Johnny said.

“That’s one thing you need to learn about Jo, she would rather put herself through pain then let anyone else get hurt,” Sam spoke up.

“It’s true.” Steph agreed.

“Aunties RS?” A voice came from the door way.

“Yeah baby,” Roxy stood up and went to him, picking James up in her arms.

“I thought I should tell you,” he said in a tiny voice.

“What is it?”

“Mommy hasn’t been going to the doctors,” James said remembering how many times Steph and Roxy had called and made sure she was going to the doctors.

“Why is Jo going to the doctor’s?” Matt asked.

“Can I go sit with Bri Bri?” James asked and Roxy handed him over to Brian.

“What’s going on little man?” Brian asked.

“Mommy’s alarm went off in her room it woke me up,” James said. Just as he was about to continue Mary came into the room.

“I’m sorry, I was going to get to him before he came in here,” Mary said as James went into her arms.

“What’s going on?” Steph asked. Everyone realizing that they were out of the loop. A knock came at the door. Everyone got up to see who it was in the middle of the night. Roxy opened the door and there stood a man dressed in white.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been forever I know.
I'm sorry.
My mom has been sick, at one point she went into a coma, she's better but I've been taking constant care of her ever since.
Hope you enjoy the story. There are some twists before we put "My Immortal" to bed.
XOXO