Kidnapped by my favorite band

The real deal.

“Hey! I dared you to untie me!” I commanded Tom.

Tom sighed in defeat and finally said “Fine.” In a few seconds I was freed from the clutches of the evil rope that kept me captive for hours and hours making me insane.

“But I still have another dare.” I reminded Tom. I loved annoying him.

“So what’s your other dare?” Bill asked, cocking his eyebrows at my untied form.

“Well… You do have my things, right?” I asked Bill, his chocolate brown eyes bore onto my blue colored ones.

He replied “Ja. We told your friends that we were kidnapping you and they gave us your suitcase.”

“Some friends, they are.” I frowned.

“Sorry, I think they couldn’t pay your ransom.” Tom replied laughing with himself.

I disregarded his not so amusing answer. And proceeded in plotting the down fall of Tom.

Well, unfortunately, with my friends and all… I had it coming.

Image ImageImage

She was sly and cunning. And Iloved liked her for that. She had the craziest, funniest and most original ideas in her head. Her plans were perfectly hilarious. She was naughty, sexy and hott. Yet, she could also be wacky, childish and immature. Katie was truly an extraordinary girl and she was downright hott. What kind of dare would she throw at me?

Katie shoved me off of her chair making me fall down the floor on my ass. “Ouch.” I muttered, unsure if she heard me or not I adverted my eyes towards her blue beautiful ones. “Sorry Tommi, but you’re way to heavy.”

Katie said smirking at me. “The dare please?” I reminded her, slightly glaring at her. The smile on her face became more obvious and twisted as she asked me the loathsome question. “Truth or Dare?” Her voice was stern and sent chills on my spine.

I didn’t want anyone, especially her of all people, to think that I- Tom Kaulitz- was some kind of a pathetic coward. Let hell be damned. So out of my pride and inflated ego, I said “Dare.”

Image

I was really going to make Tom do such an embarrassing thing.

Yep, I was gonna make dear Tom Kaulitz suffer.

“I dare you to take my bra. Wear it and scream while running around the whole house ‘I’m a sex god and a pervert!’”

I turned towards Tom’s mortified face, filled horror.

He glared at me and said “I’ll getcha for this.”

His words were like venom, scary and poisonous.

“Sure, you will.” I scoffed.

And so theprophesy dare was fulfilled.

He sat back down on the floor and still glared at me.

“Sorry Tommi, but I can’t make my originality and creativity go to waste.” I giggled, while Bill, Gustav and Georg laughed.

And so the game continued and Tom just dared me to take my clothes off or kiss him.
Leaving me with no choice, but to kiss him.

Which kinda tuned out to be a one minute makeout session, which pleased Tom.

Image Image ImageImage

I was slightly grossed out at Katie and Tom’s kiss.

I was seriously having difficulty and was feeling uneasy regarding they’re kiss.

I was envious jealous of Tom.

Why I had no idea.
♠ ♠ ♠
Author's senseless blah:
Oh em gee! Look at that! New chapter and new point of views. Hmmm, Tom or Bill? PM me for answers. I cant decide! Why’s Bill jealous?Oh and sorry for the lack of update! Please subscribe or comment. Danke.