I Thought Werewolves And Vampires Didn't Mix

A Dangerous Question

"Ahh!" The boy yelled softly, pretending to be scared of my short stature when I pretended to lunge at him and his two friends, after them calling me "Shorty," but even though i was the one lunging, I was scared.

That was in the fifth grade; Its now the ninth and me and that same boy were dating, but for as long as i've know him that feeling has never gone away.

I looked over seeing him spacing out again, if I didn't know better I would think he could talk to people in his head... do I know better?

"Fang, Fang!" I yelled at him with the intention to find out, but before I could say anything else Seth interupted.

"You can't ask him that" He said.

"Huh?" I said accedentally out loud.

"What did you say babe?" Fang said back to me, but i could tell he wasn't really expecting an answer. I did thid at least twice a day, it was harto concentrate with eighteen voices in your head (something that comes with my werewolf side, kind of ow the bloodlust comes with my vampire side).

"Oh nothing" This was always my answer, besides I needed to tell off Seth.

"I can do whatever i want, you don't own me!" I snapped back at him.

"Technicaly I do"

"Well i don't care. I am asking him!"

"Don't you even dare." He said, but he didn't use it as a command so i was free to do as i pleased.

"Fang... ?" He jumped hearing me this time, if he really could talk in his head he was doing it now.

"Oh, sorry yeah?"

"I have a question for you, do you beleive in vampires and werewolves?"