Wolf Girl

The Nightmare

Suddenly I heard a loud bang and my eyes burst open. I looked around to see that I was in my room sitting in my bed. It was just a dream. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I opened them and looked at the door. My dad was standing there staring at me.

“Jessica are you ok? I heard you scream, did something happen” he asked.

“I’m ok dad” I replied. “It was just a bad dream.”

“Are you sure you’re ok?” he said “You screamed pretty load, I think you woke up the whole street.”

“Yes dad” I said.

“Good.” My dad took a big sigh of relief. “You should stop watching those horror movies” he said.

“I know dad now go back to bed please” I replied.

“OK well good night” he said.

He shut the door behind him quietly. I rested my head against my pillow and thought about the dream. What a strange dream I should stop watching those horror movies. I stared out of the window. I look at the forest on the hill where I had my dream. The trees were swaying in the wind. I tried not to think about the dream; I didn’t want to have the same one again. I just wondered if there were really vampires out there hunting people. I shook my head. I started up at the ceiling and slowly started to close my eyes and soon I was back to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
well theres the second chapter
hope you liked it
You might have to wait a while for the third chapter but i will try my hardist to get it done
comment please
:-)