Wolf Girl

Max

I woke up at 7am. Just before my alarm went off. I didn’t even know why I had a alarm, I didn’t need it. I got up and had a shower and then got dressed. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. My dad was sitting down eating a bowl of cereal.

“Good morning dad” I said.

“Morning Jessica” he replied.

“I’m sorry about waking you up last night. I just had a really strange dream” I said.

“Don’t worry its ok. As long as you’re ok” he said.

“I’m ok don’t worry about me”

“By the way Max called. He said he will pick you up at 8am” my dad told me

“What I told him not to” I said annoyed. “I can drive myself to school.”

I went to the cupboard and got out some cereal and a bowl. I got my breakfast and sat down opposite my dad on the small round table. We sat in silence.

“Jessica, Max is just trying to be nice. Just go along with him this once” he begged.

“Fine but I don’t want to. I will only go with him this time and never again” I said.

“Thanks Jessica”

I just finished my breakfast when I realised what time it was. 7:55. I had 5 minutes to get ready. I sprinted upstairs and grabbed my books. I shoved them into my bag and ran into the bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth and sorted out my hair. Then I rushed back into my room to get my stuff. Then I heard a car horn outside. I looked out of the window to see Max standing there next to a blue ford. He smiled at me and waved .I waved back.

Max was tall for his age. He was 18 and already taller than most grown men. He was like a giant compared to me. He had short, spiked dark brown hair with dark brown eyes. He was wearing skinny jeans with a black and red belt. He was wearing a black T-shirt with a skull and crossbones on it. He had a white and black striped hooded jacket on with black sneakers. He stood there leaning against his car waiting for me. I rushed downstairs and headed for the door.

“Bye dad” I shouted.

“Bye Jessica” he shouted back.

I slammed the door behind me and walked down the small gravel path towards Max.

“Good morning Jess” he said with a grin on his face.

“Morning Max” I said. “Why did you come and pick me up, I can drive myself to school.”

“I know I just wanted to drive you there and chat with you. Like we used to” he replied.

“I thought so” I mumbled.

He laughed and grinned at me. He opened the car door me and I got in.

“Thanks” I said.

“No problem” he said back.

He quickly shut the door and walked around to the other side. I did my seatbelt up and sorted my hair out. He got in and slammed the door. Then I heard the loud sound of the engine, purring away. Then we drove down the road.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it
chapter 4 will be out soon
comment please