What's-His-Name

Chapter seven

I walked out of the café floating on a little bubble of happines.I’m one step closer to getting my boyfried back! I got on the bus and pluged my Ipod into my ears I cant help smiling , me are ryan are talking to each other again.

I think about all the good time we had together. The way he smiled when he saw me after a bad day at work, the way we’d cuddle up on cold decamber evnings and watch shit on telly. Then I think about the sexual part of our relationship and how amazing it was. I’ve never fucked any one like ryan , and that’s saying something , I mean , I lost my viginity at 14. I also have’nt had a propper relationship since ryan , I had a loads of meaninless one night stands and a few longer relationships , the truth is I’m lost without ryan , I want him back.

A little voice at the back for my mind says ‘brendon you’re taking advantage of him , just because he can’t remember’

Then I think about all the bad times. The times when we were in bed and he was crying because I was seeing some guy of other , I really wanted to comfort him , I just coulnt. The times when he would hate himself for ages because he thought he wasn’t good enough for me.

The little bubble pops

Then I think of spencer, he’s like a brother to ryan. If spencer found out he would kill me. He’s always hated me , because of what I did to ryan .

Mabey spencers right mabey it IS better if me and ryan don’t talk to each other , mabey I should let him live his life.

Then my phone vibrates I read the message:

You left your coat at the café ,
I’ll drop it round to yours after work
Ryan x

I forget spencer and the bad times and try and get home as fast as possible.