Status: Finished.

Dear Gravity, You Held Me Down in This Starless City

Veintitres

Later on that night, I caught Rob going through my song book.

“Whatcha doing?” I asked, making him jump.

“Geeze, May, don’t do that,” He chided.

“Sorry.”

He smiled, “These are really good. Did you write all of them yourself?”

I nodded, “Except for Famous in a Small Town. Val helped me with it. I went on a crazy lyric writing spree while you were gone.”

“I can see that.” He put my notebook down and pulled me onto his lap.

“I missed you.”

“I missed you, too. I’m really glad Kristen invited me.”

“Me too.”

He leaned down and kissed me.

It got heated pretty fast and he moved us to my bed.

“Maylene, I need….” I heard Brian trail off as he opened my door.

“Sorry,” He said, “But I really need your help on the clothing line.”

Rob and I leaned our heads together.

“Go on, we will finish this later,” Rob said kissing me on the lips again.

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah, go.”

“Brian, you owe me so much for this,” I said rolling my eyes.

“Haha, I know, but for real…”
“Mkay, what is it?” I asked, following Brian into the study of the house.

“I’m having trouble with this one design. I really like it, but it is missing something.”

We sat and worked on the design for over an hour. I have to say, it looks pretty damn good now.

“Thanks.”

I shrugged, “No problem.”

I walked back up stairs to my room. Rob was talking on the phone, so I just tip-toed in.

“I’ll talk to you later, mum.”

Oh shit. He was talking to his mom.

“So, when I go back to London in two months, the family wants me to bring you back with me to visit. Will you be okay with that?” Rob asked.

“Um, yeah….I suppose.”

“You suppose?”

I nodded, “Meeting your family is like a big deal Rob. Are you sure we’re ready to do that?”

“I think so. When can I meet your family?”

“Um, I’m not sure…”

“Well, how about we go visit them after we visit mine? Sound good?”

“Yeah, sounds good to me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I'm so sorry I've basically disappeared and there hasn't been any updates on this story for awhile.
I have writer's block, really bad, plus, I've been working a lot and hanging out with my boyfriend.And everyone else. I miss writing.... :[
I'm trying to get back into the swing of things...so chapter 24 will be out in just a second.