Status: Finished.

Dear Gravity, You Held Me Down in This Starless City

Veinticuatro

I woke up the next morning with Rob’s arm wrapped around me. I smiled, and moved his arm so I could get up. He stirred a bit, but didn’t wake up.

I sat down at my computer desk and opened up my email on my laptop. I had one unread email from someone I didn’t know.

I opened it and it was from some modeling agency that wanted me to come in for a photo shoot. I’m not a model….at least not for regular things. I model for VU and Syn Gates clothing, but that’s about it.

I was so deep in thought that I didn’t hear Rob get up and only noticed he was up because he rested his arms on my shoulders.

“What’s wrong?”

I shook my head, “Nothing, I just got an email from a modeling agency, and they want to do a photo shoot with me. I’ve never actually modeled…just stuff for the companies.”

“Well, maybe you should do it. See if you like it, ya know?”

“Would you be okay having a model girlfriend?”

“Duh. Maylene, you are gorgeous. I think you would make it.”

“Haha, okay. I think I will then.”

So I sent them an email back saying I would do it.

And that’s how, two weeks later, I’m in New York doing a photo shoot. Rob is here with me, too. I’m having a lot of fun so far, it these pictures are definitely something I’d thought I’d never do, but they look amazing. I’m like, pretty much naked in one of them, with stuff covering my boobs. They’re necklace things, I don’t know…

Rob was kind of hesitant for me to do pictures like that. I guess because I’m his girlfriend, and plus, he’s never seen me without clothes on. Thank God I’m pretty comfortable in my body.

“So, Maylene, the pictures will be ready in about a week and we will choose the ones we want to use, okay?” Annie, my photographer said.

“Alrighty. Thanks so much. Rob?”

“I’m right behind you,” he said.

Our car ride back to the hotel was quiet. We really didn’t say anything until we got back to our room.

Rob shut our door and pulled me into his arms.

“You know, you looked amazing today. Not that you don’t every day, but still…” Rob trailed off.

I bit my lip, “Really?”

“Mhmm. I really wanted to just bring you back here and I have my way with you.”

I raised an eyebrow. Rob has never been this way with me before.

“I’d think I would have liked that.”

“I think so too.”

By that time, Rob had me on my back, on the bed, hovering over me. He kissed my lips and then moved to my neck.

We had an intense make out session and that was it. We aren’t ready to go any further than that.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll fix something so you guys can see the actual pictures I chose for her photo shoot.