Status: Finished.

Dear Gravity, You Held Me Down in This Starless City

Veintiseis

Rob and I have been together for three months now. It’s now February 10, 2010. After we had gone to visit his parents, we decided to wait to go visit mine.

Eclipse comes out in *December, so he’s been away for most of that time to film. I’ve been helping out the guys with their tour they are about to go on. I don’t remember what it’s called, but they are touring with Papa Roach again.

“Maylene! Come here,” Brandi called.

“Yeah?” I replied, as I walked out of the kitchen and into the living room.

Brandi was sitting on Brian’s lap with a magazine in her hand.

It was Star! Magazine and it had Rob and Kristen’s picture on the front. Brandi handed it to me.

“You might want to ask him….ya know…just in case…” she trailed off.

I read through the article. I know the picture is from New Moon, not Eclipse, but they have some candid shots in the actual article. Usually, this wouldn’t bother me because I’ve been through this kind of stuff with Zacky…..but why do I have a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach?

I shook the feeling off and handed it back to her.

“I’ll call him later. I trust him…..I know he isn’t going to do anything to fuck this up after waiting to be with me for so long, and Kristen has Michael, so yeah….” I replied.

“Yeah, well, I’ve always thought something was off with Kristen,” Brandi said.

“Brian, talk some sense into your girl. I mean really!”

“May, calm down. She’s just trying to protect you,” Brian said.

I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs to my room.

My nerves are pretty much shot at the moment. From the stress of dealing with the guys, the tour, and now stuff with Rob…..I’m gonna go crazy.

My phone starting blaring out Burn Halo’s Dirty Little Girl, and I knew it was Rob.

“Hello?”

“Maylene, I’m so sorry…”

“About what?”

“The magazines….I know you’ve probably seen them.”

“Well, I’ve seen one. How many are there?”

“A bunch…”

“Rob, just be straight up with me…..is there anything going on with you and Kristen?”

“No, there isn’t. I promise you. I love you Maylene and I don’t want to lose you over this.”

I sighed, “I love you too, and I believe you. You aren’t going to lose me.”

“Okay……um, are you going on tour with the guys?”

“I thought about it.”

“Well, you should….it will give you something to do until I’m done….”

“Alright, I will.”

“Okay. Well, I have to go now. I love you.”

“I love you, too. Bye.”

I hit end on my phone and threw it on my bed.

Well, I guess that clears that drama up for now. There was a knock on my door, and Brandi walked into my room.

“I’m sorry May.”

“No, it’s alright. I’m sorry too. I trust him and I believe him when he says nothing is going on, but I just have a bad feeling….”

“Maybe you’re just over thinking it.”

“Maybe. I hope that is the case.”

“Me too.”

Brandi hugged me and then walked back out of my room. I sighed, and pulled my suitcase out of the closet.

Tour doesn’t start for another two weeks, but I might as well get stuff situated.

Oh joy, I cannot wait to start packing. Ugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm posting the last few chapters I have for this story.
I know the time line is all fucked up.

One day, I aim to re-write part of it, but for now, I just want to finish it on Mibba.