Status: Finished.

Dear Gravity, You Held Me Down in This Starless City

Veinticinco

-Two Months Later-

My legs were shaking as I walked off of the plane. I was a sight to see, for real. Rob was holding onto me tightly, so crazy fan girls wouldn’t get me, and because I was so nervous.

“Rob, slow down,” I called.

“Sorry, I’m just excited,” He replied.

I laughed, “Yeah, I can tell.”

Screams from girls echoed in the airport and cameras flashed from the paparazzi. I kept my head down and followed Rob out of the airport. The fans are great most of the time, but then you get those crazy jealous ones and all hell breaks loose. Like, about two weeks ago, I was seen out goofing off with Syn, and everyone thought I was cheating on Rob. Syn is practically my brother-in-law. They also freaked about me living with Avenged, too. Some of them thought Rob shouldn’t be okay with that. Oh well, anyway…..

About an hour later, we were in the car, in front of Rob’s parent’s house. Rob helped me out of the car and we walked inside his house.

“Mum?” he called.

His mom ran from the kitchen to the front door.

“Robert! You’re home, and who is this?” She asked.

“Mum, this is my girlfriend, Maylene,” He replied.

“Hello, it’s so nice to meet you Mrs. Pattinson,” I said

“It’s nice to finally meet you too, Maylene. You can call me Clare if you wish,” Clare said.

“Alright.”

“Lizzy and Victoria are in the kitchen, come on,” Clare motioned us to follow her.

“Lizzy and Victoria, this is Maylene,” Clare said.

Lizzy smiled at me and waved, while Victoria just glared at me. They both hugged Rob and it was quiet for a minute. I didn’t say anything about Victoria because I didn’t want to make it more awkward then it already was at the moment.

“Come on, were going to head up to my old room where we’re staying for tonight and then tomorrow we will head over to my flat,” Rob said.

I just nodded and followed after him.

“I don’t think Victoria likes me,” I confessed as I plopped down on his bed.

“She does, don’t worry.”

“She glared at me Rob…I mean really; I can tell when people don’t like me.”

“She’s probably just worried about us being together….like; she doesn’t want me to get hurt.”

“Probably. I just want your family to like me. When is your dad coming home?”

“Soon, I think.”

“Mkay.”

Rob sat down next to me and wrapped his arms around me.

“I love you Maylene,” He said.

I bit my lip and smiled, “I love you too, Rob.”

There was a knock on the door.

“Come in,” Rob said.

“Hey, dad will be home in a minute. Mum said to come downstairs,” Victoria said.

“Alright,” Rob said. He got up, took my hand into his, and we walked downstairs.

His dad walked inside the house just as we were coming down the stairs.

“Dad, this is Maylene. Maylene, this is my dad, Richard,” Rob said.

“Hello,” he said.

“Hi.”

Then my phone started playing Bat Country, which is Brian’s ringtone. I fished my phone out of my pocket and pressed the send button.

“Hello?”

“May, Cassi left. We can’t find her anywhere. Jimmy is freaking out,” Brian said.

I sighed, “Brian, Cassi does this a lot. Things go great for a while, and then she gets bored or scared, and she runs. I know she was trying to work things out with Jimmy. Um, tell him to go search at Big Bear. She might be at the cabin….she likes to go up there and think.”

“Alright, we will. Be careful and stay safe. Love you May.”

“Love you to Bri. Bye.”

“What’s wrong?” Rob asked.

“Cassi ran off because things probably got too complicated with Jimmy. They were trying to work things out, but I don’t know.”

“Well, I hope they find her.”

“Me too.”

The rest of the night was spent with his family. They told me stories about when Rob was younger and actually confirmed that his sisters did dress him up in women’s clothes. They had the pictures to prove it. I got to see all the cute pictures of Rob when he was a baby.

Victoria eventually apologized for being so bitchy towards me. She told me she’s just protective of Rob. I understood that. I mean, I’m protective of my siblings too.
It was about midnight before I got to crawl into bed. I was so tired. Jetlag was killing me.

“Baby?” Rob called.

“Hm?” I managed to mutter.

He laughed, “Go to sleep, we will talk more in the morning. I love you.”

“I love you, too.” I snuggled into his arms and fell asleep.

That whole week we spent over there was amazing. Rob’s family loves me and I love them, too. My face is all over the tabloids. It’s kind of sad in a way….but whatever, I’ll get over it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm a sucky updater...
sorry.
I'm not really sure anyone is reading this story anymore anyway...