A Completely Ludicrous Situation

A Completely Ludicrous Situation

Richard spread his hands over the flawless red body of his brand-spanking-new Dodge Challenger SRT8. He ran his fingers over the grills, admiring the "SRT" badge, and then the "Challenger" to the side of it. He was almost turning into James, polishing the Dodge badge with his sleeve. He had an arcane love for it.

"Oh my...it's so beautiful," he said on getting it, followed by a small 'you didn't have to, seriously'.

Its racing stripes almost meant it wouldn't need a bow or any crappy ribbons on it, like some imbeciles put on. And some just settle for the bow, the blithering idiots.

"You do know green does not go with red and black, mate?" And usually it would be Jeremy complaining about the color scheme when something completely ludicrous was in front of him. But it was just so attractive, it was almost a sham. Despite it being American and therefore probably unable to even take in the sight of a corner, never mind survive going round one. But it was good for revving the engine and screeching the tyres in the middle of a factual toilet. Which, incidentally, is an adequate place to dump your Cadillac and try to secure a trike in a casino.

Richard finally stood up, to hug James. He couldn't believe it, James actually buying a car that was new? It was like the normally stolid James had actually come forward a century. He'd never have dreamed of it.

"Thank you so much, it's perfect!"

Of course Richard had plans for it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me if any of the words are used wrong, hahahah