Sweet Chastity

Yet So Far Away

She stood there holding Billie’s bag wearing a pair of denim jeans, a pale pink tank top and a pair of white Keds sneakers. “Hi” She smiled.
“Hey” Billie replied out of breath. She jerked the bag in his direction; Billie took it and opened the door a little wider. “Uh, come on in” He said. Holly cautiously stepped inside as Billie shut the door. “Come up stairs” He said and held out his hand that wasn’t holding the bag. Holly took it and they began climbing the stairs. Billie’s bedroom door was already open, so Holly stepped right on in and shut the door when Billie joined her. Billie stood looking around the room anxiously.
Holly looked at Billie and bit her lower lip. Billie gave her the up and down. Suddenly Holly pressed her lips against Billie’s and held the back of his head. Billie was shocked for a moment but felt his shoulders relax and he held Holly’s hips. He ran his tongue along Holly’s teeth; at first Holly didn’t allow his tongue to enter and pulled back. She left her hand holding the back of his head and look at him for a moment. Her lips came crashing back against his. Their tongues playfully touched each others and Billie pushed his hand up her top and rested it on the flesh of her rib cage. She began edging towards the bed as Billie’s hand came further up her top and held her laced bra covered breast. He removed his hand and laid her down across his semi-made bed so her legs hung over the edge. Her curls were sprawled out all over the bed as Billie looked down at her. He positioned himself over her and let his lips fall all over her neck and collar bones. “What colour are your panties this time?” He whispered into her neck. “Why don’t you find out for yourself?” She replied with a tinge of deviousness in her voice. Billie pulled her tank top over her head, they were dark purple, he let his hands explore all over her body, causing the bulge in his pants to increase. Holly pulled Billie’s t-shirt off and threw it behind her. He began placing kisses in between her breasts, causing her to let out a soft moan. Billie reached for her bra-strap and looked at her. “Please, keep going, I have to go at 6:00” She said pushing her hand down to the button on Billie’s pants. Billie had a bit of a tough time undoing her bra and letting her unzip his pants at the same time. When he finally wriggled out of his pants, he began grinding his waist against Holly’s. She moaned a little louder this time. Billie quickly reached for the zipper on Holly’s jeans and slid them off, letting his hand brush her inner thigh. Billie continued grinding as he reached for his bedside table draw; he managed to find a loose condom and shut it. “You have to sit on my waist, take this” He said and stuffed the condom in Holly’s hand. She rolled over and sat on Billie’s waist she placed her hands on his chest and leant in, kissing Billie hard on the mouth. Billie watched while she ripped the packet open with her teeth. Just as she were about to pull the front of Billie’s boxers down, the door flung open. “Hey Bill-“ Mike stood frozen in the door way. Billie turned to look at him. Mike looked between the both of them. “Oh…” Was all that Mike could say. Holly covered her bare chest with her arm and pecked Billie lightly on the lips before clambering off of him and pulling her clothes on. “Bye Holly” Billie said still lying on the bed.
“See you tomorrow” She said and walked out of Billie’s room, downstairs and out of the house. Leaving her bra behind.
Mike mouth was in the shape of an O “Whoa… You and Holly…” He said.
“Yeah, I know.” Billie smiled at the ceiling.
“How far did you get?!” Mike laughed.
“ Let’s just say… Tre owes me $20” Billie looked at Mike. Mike nodded and shut the door.
Billie thought about the events that had just happened looking at the ceiling, he closed his eyes and reached down into his boxers. He could finish the job himself.