Status: Complete

I Never Meant to Hurt You

Fairytales do Exist

“AH!” Paty yelled gasping for air, she was about to get into labor but it was getting very painful for her.

Jared was by her side and he was in panic, there was nothing he could do but he was in panic that something wouldn’t go as predicted. The paramedics pulled Paty out of the ambulance and hurried inside the hospital when a nurse came towards Jared and stopped him to enter with Paty.

“Jared!” Paty yelled with tears running down her cheeks, she was scared.

“I LOVE YOU!” Jared yelled trying to pass but the nurse told him to stop.

“If you wish to assist please come with me.” She said patiently as Jared obeyed.

Jared felt a shiver go down his spine and he tried to calm himself down, he knew Paty needed him and being nervous wouldn’t help anything, while he waited for her he called everyone so they knew and could come.

After a few minutes he was able to enter an OR where Paty was lying down and fully awake but she was groaning about something though when she saw him she seemed to relax a bit. She grabbed his hand tightly and gave him a look of fear which he answered with a soft smile and a sweet kiss on the lips.

“I love you.” She whispered as the doctors pulled her legs apart and she yelled again in pain.

“Come on sweetie you have to push.” The doctor said.

Paty pushed her head back sweating as she pushed but her baby was really making her suffer, she focused her eyes on Jared as his seeming to be shining. She grabbed onto him with more strength focusing on him as she gave another push and started breathing quickly.

“I can see it, come on just a little more!”

“No I can’t.” Paty said with despair.

“Yes you can, I’m here come on we’re almost there.” Jared said placing his arm around her shoulders kissing her forehead deeply.

After a few more pushes, the doctor smile with triumph and he held a baby in his arms, crying loudly.

“Congratulations you have a baby girl.” He said smiled as he gave the small baby to Paty who was already crying.

Paty looked up as Jared kissed her passionately.

“Our daughter…” He said caressing the baby’s cheek carefully as she opened her eyes revealing a beautiful blue color.

Paty gasped and more tears came down her cheeks as suddenly the monitors started beeping and Paty closed her eyes and started shaking.

“PATY!” Jared yelled as a nurse took the baby and him outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jared sat in an hospital room looking blankly at the wall, his baby daughter was sleeping deeply in his arms while Paty was in a bed in front of him.

“Please what’s going on?” Jared begged holding his daughter in his arms as she was crying loudly.

“Your wife had a complication after the birth of your child and she might not survive.” A nurse explained.

“What? How?” Jared said in confusion everything was doing after just five seconds ago.


“Please don’t leave me…” He said to himself tears going down his cheeks as he heard steps.

“Bro…” Shannon spoke quietly.

Jared didn’t move “They said she might not make it.” He said not believe his own words, he couldn’t imagine a world without Paty and he didn’t want a family where she wasn’t a part of it.

“You know Paty, nobody brings her down specially this she will make it.” Shannon said confidently.

Jared knew Shannon was right but even so he would only rest when Paty woke up. Jared stood up and placed his daughter on a little bed and covered her gently, he still hadn’t named her and then he returned to the chair he was, until he fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“What? Is he ok?”

“You aren’t supposed to stand up!” Shannon said almost laughing but meaning to be serious.

“Don’t tell me what to do.”

“Jay? Jay?” Paty called softly.

Jared opened his eyes instantly and pushed her against him in a hug. His hand ran through her hair as he smiled against her head and pressed her against him.

“I was so scared.” He admitted quietly.

“I’m not going anywhere.” Paty smiled kissing him softly.

“We still have to name her.” Paty said as they stopped to look at their daughter.

“I like Rose.” Jared said placing his arm around Paty’s shoulder.

“Rose Raven.” Paty said.

“Leto.” Shannon completed.

“Yeah sounds perfect.” Paty said as she leaned her head on Jared’s shoulder.

Their dream life had just begun.

~~2 years later~~

Paty sighed as she opened the door and entered her house with tons of bags and she dropped them on the kitchen.

“MOMMY!” Rose yelled running against Paty’s legs wrapping her little arms around one of them.

“Hello sweetie.”Paty smiled kneeling down kissing Rose’s cheeks as she smiled placing her little arms around Paty’s neck hugging her.

“So how was your day with daddy?” Paty asked picking Rose in her arms.

Rose had Jared’s big blue eyes, Paty’s hair with curly tips, talent from both her parents, she was outgoing like Paty and very intelligent like Jared.

“It was good, we spent the whole afternoon painting.” She smiled as Paty went to the backyard was Jared was sitting on the grass with sheets of paper and crayons all around him.

“Hey daddy.” Rose said as Paty set her on the floor and Rose ran towards Jared, he made a chocked face and grabbed her both of them falling playfully.

Rose laughed as Jared tickled her and then gave her time to stand up and pretended to go after her as she ran inside the house.

“Well hello there.” Jared smirked.

Paty smirked back as she bent down and Jared pushed her on top of him so they were both laying the grass, Paty instantly kissed him passionately as she had just returned from work.

Jared had just gotten back from tour and Paty had been going to auditions they hadn’t spent much time together but they were the same people that had married each other 3 years ago.

“How was your day?” Jared asked.

“Tiring and yours?” Paty asked back.

“Better now.” Jared smiled pushing a few strands of Paty’s hair behind her ear.

To him she was still has beautiful as she was when he first met her and for her he would always be her savior and her only love.

“I GOT YOU!” Rose yelled jumping on top of them making the three of them laugh.

“Always.” Paty said grabbing Jared’s hand as he looked at her and smiled widely.

“Forever.” He said kissing her passionately.
♠ ♠ ♠
Final chapter of this story and honestly this made me cry.

I hope you all like this one and thank you so much for everyone's support on this story! Please leave your last comment.