Status: Complete

I Never Meant to Hurt You

News

~~Next Week~~

Paty’s P.O.V

“Jay don’t forget to buy the vegetables!” I yelled over at Jared who was getting into his car and smiled nodding his head.

While Jared went to buy the groceries I was staying home to clean up and prepare some food to take to the barbecue over Shannon and Jo’s.

I put on a nice white beach dress and a pair of flip flops since the temperature was starting to raise quickly, I put my hair into a messy pony tail and I went towards the kitchen.

“Paty I’m back.” Jared announced the closing the door.

“I’m in the bathroom.” I said weakly trying to reply.

I had been feeling sick for the past couple of days but I wasn’t giving it much credit because it had been something that I had possibly eaten.

“Again?” Jared said kneeling down with a concerned look.

“I’m fine sweetie.” I said standing up and splashing my face with cold water.

“Patricia if you continue like this tomorrow I’ll take you to the hospital.” Jared said seriously.

“Alright but can we have fun today?” I said turning around placing my arms around his torso.

Jared shook his head and forced me to back away as he left downstairs. The car ride over to Shannon’s was quiet, painfully quiet. Jared was really upset with me about the entire puking situation but for some reason I wasn’t too worried.

“Hey guys.” I greeted smiling.

“Paty are you okay? You look a little pale.” Bia said caressing my cheek.

“I’m fine really.” I said as Jo joined us in her kitchen while the guys were in the backyard taking care of the drinks and playing with the kids.

“Paty have you noticed you’re different?” Jo said with an amused smile.

“Different?” I asked.

“You look a little… larger.” Jo bit her bottom lip and my eyes widened.

“Oh no, no!” I said with a frustrated look “Not this again Jo.”

“Paty come on lift your dress.” Jo said.

I lifted my dress and sighed while Bia’s eyes widened, I looked down immediately and I saw a small bump.

“That must from puking or something.” I said.

“You can’t deny that sis.” Bia said.

“Use the one in my bedroom.” Jo said handing me a pregnancy test.

“What if it isn’t positive? I can’t stand to know because I really want a baby but Jared and I haven’t talked about having one.” I said nervously.

“Hun Jared is a grown man and you are a married couple now. A baby will just make you guys even stronger and it’s not a bad thing, it’s the most beautiful thing that can happen.” Jo assured me placing her hand in my shoulder.

I took a deep breath and went upstairs.

I came up about 5 minutes later and I found Bia and Jo still in the same places.

“So?” Jo said with hopeful eyes.

“I’m pregnant.” I announced bursting into tears.

My shoulders started shaking as so as my legs and I started having a hard time breathing, Bia helped me sit down and Jo and her hugged me.

“Paty it’ll be alright.” Bia said.

“How am I going to tell him?” I asked trying to regain some air but it was very hard.

JARED’S P.O.V

I went inside the house to bring out some food so we could start cooking it when I heard Paty crying and Jo talking to her. I stopped right before the kitchen’s door and I tried to understand what they were saying.

“Paty but that is amazing! You have to tell him!” Bia said excitedly.

“No what if he reacts wrong?” Paty asked sighing deeply.

I knew she was talking about me but what was she hiding?

“Hun he will find out soon enough.”

I took a step back and made a few books fall Shit! I thought as I showed up with a clumsy smile.

“Sorry Jo.” I said.

“That’s okay Jared.” She said.

“Hun? What’s wrong?” I said going towards Paty, she was really starting to freak me out.

Bia and Jo both left quietly and I sat next to Paty, she rested her head against my shoulder and I kissed her head, waiting for her to tell me what was going on.

“I’m pregnant.” It came out almost as a whisper but I heard it clearly.

My heart started jumping in happiness and I moved quickly making us both stand, both of my hands grabbing her arms.

“Really?” I said still surprised.

“Yes.” Paty said quietly.

“Oh my God! That’s the best thing you could tell me sweetie!” I said embracing Paty lifting her in my arms smiling widely.

She soon started smiling too and hugged me tightly.

“When did you find out?” I asked.

“Just now.” She replied blushing as I kissed her passionately.

There was nothing I wanted more than having a child with Paty, she was the woman I loved and we were ready for this.

“Guys!” I yelled unable to control my happiness and wanting to share the good news.

I grabbed Paty’s hand securely on mine and I pushed her gently behind me into the backyard.

“We’re having a baby!” I yelled happily placing my arm around Paty kissing her head deeply as Tomo and Shannon cheered and came closer to congratulate us.

I was more than hyper by now, I was so happy I couldn’t control myself. All I wanted was to kiss Paty, carry her everywhere she went, caress her belly…

~~3 months later~~

Paty and I were waiting for her to be called inside the doctor’s office for another one of her pre-birth appointments where a doctor was going to check on the baby every month to see how it was doing.

“So Mrs. Leto how are you feeling?” The doctor asked smiling tenderly.

“Hungrier.” Paty laughed.

“Ah ah that’s normal wait until the wishes come along Mr. Leto. I’m going to give you a prescription for some vitamins just in case and now please lie in that mattress and push your shirt a up just enough for your stomach to be visible.” She said standing up and going to take some gloves from a drawer.

Paty gave her a second look but did as she had said and tried to relax.

“So let’s see how’s this baby doing.” She said smiling at us as she put some gel all over Paty’s belly and then grabbed a small machine and started ‘scanning’.

“See this? It’s your baby’s heart.” She said as both Paty and I smiled widely.

We hadn’t been dreaming, we were really going to be parents.

“Well everything looks fine, your baby is perfectly healthy and in its right position.” She said cleaning up and helping Paty sit up.

Paty breathed in relief and went off the mattress and we left the office.

“You can breathe.” I said caressing her hair.

“I can’t stop myself from being nervous in every appointment.” Paty sighed and I stopped in my tracks to hug her.

“Everything is going perfectly, just six more months.” I said resting my hand in her belly.

It was very small but it was visible and I loved spending hours just running my hand on it.

“I have great news.” I started “I found a studio for the new album!” I said happily.

“That’s amazing!” Paty cheered hugging me.

She had been helping me and the guys build something we called ‘The Hive’ and we were all very excited to start playing again so we were going to record a new album very soon.

~~6 months later~~

Paty’s P.O.V

I was reaching full term, two more weeks and my baby would be born, my belly was huge but it made me feel happy. Jared and I had the whole room decorated and we had agreed to find out if our baby was a boy or a girl only on the day of the delivery.

Jared and the guys were currently making a new album so I spent my days in studio with them though they had forbidden me from listening to the recording because they wanted to surprise everyone.

Right now I was laying in the couch, Tomo and Shannon had gone home to rest but Jared refused to have any rest he had been working non-stop.

“Jay? Would you mind stopping for one minute?” I groaned.

“Hm.. hun you know I can’t.” He said never taking his eyes from his laptop when suddenly he took his camera and turned it to me.

“Oh no, not again I feel like an animal in a documentary.” I said covering my face.

“In a way this is research.” Jared laughed coming closer to me, shooting my belly and then our faces as he turned the camera off.

“You should sleep.” Jared whispered.

“I’m not tired.” I replied as he leaned closer to me kissing me softly.

“I love you.” He said caressing my hair from my face with a huge smile.

I raised my hand but flinched, I had just felt a kick but much stronger than the others that I had been feeling for a few months now.

“Hun?” Jared asked with concern.

“I’m fine.” I replied flinching again.

“Are you sure? Paty!” Jared said standing up.

I gasped grabbing onto my belly when I realized that my clothes were wet.

“My water just broke!” I said in panic.

“OH GOD!” Jared panicked searching for his phone on his pockets and then running everywhere searching for it.

“Hun it’s next to the laptop.” I squealed trying to sit but without success, the contractions were very intense.

Jared quickly grabbed it and dialed 911, the ambulance came minutes later and I was carried inside of it carefully.

“Jay calm down.” I said calmly when Jared was sitting next to me grabbing my hand tightly while looking at the floor.

“Sorry.” He said kissing my hand looking into my eyes deeply as I smiled at him.

I had never seen Jared this nervous.
♠ ♠ ♠
So guys I had more to write then I thought so I think there will be only 2 more chapters left but there can be a surprise and the story might end in the next one so be ready!

Comment and make me happy <3