Snape Is a Father

Chapter 3

"Why didn't you tell me I had gotten you pregnant, with triplets no less," Severus seethed in my direction. I took a step back and my heart beats started going irregular.
"I didn't want you to get mad, or tell me to get an abortion," I confessed. I was totally terrified of him at this very moment and I was almost positive my cheeks were blazing red from being terrified.

"Of course I am mad, you blubbering idiot, would I be yelling if not so!" Severus yelled in my face and my arms tightened around my kids.

"Noah, take your brother and sister and follow Professor McGonagall all right? I will see you in a few short minutes," I kissed their cheeks and watched them as they walked off with my old Transfiguration Professor. I then turned sharply back to Severus. "How dare you yell at me in front of my kids!" I scolded loudly.

"If you hadn't noticed Miss. Granger, these kids seem to be half mine as well," Severus' voice was predominantly lower but I could still detect the malice in it.

"You are not there father right now it seems, if you were then you wouldn't be fighting with me about them. I am the one who was hurt that night, if you don't remember correctly," my voice was lower and calmer as well. I decided that I am not going to get through to him if I just stand there and yell at him all day.

"Now you listen here Miss. Granger, you will do well to remember that I had no intention of hurting you that night and I certainly did not mean to get you pregnant" His eyes became a much softer obsidian color and it almost looked as if he were about to cry.

"I-I'm sorry sir, I didn't mean to be so hurtful, I merely did not know if you would want any say, I am sorry I was wrong in you judgment," I eyes fell to the floor and my cheeks were now even more red from embarrassment.

"Miss. Granger, you do not know me at all or what I am thinking, of course I do not want to take part in their lives, are you that idiotic to believe that I would want to," He sneered and turned on his heel and left me before I could open my mouth with a rebuttal.

Tears started forming in my eyes and I let them fall. I went to my new quarters and hugged my kids as tight as I could without hurting them. I looked at Professor McGonagall with a red face and bloodshot eyes and it seemed as if she understood exactly what had happened.

"I will be back momentarily, I am just going to go for a walk around the grounds. You kids want to come with me or would you rather stay with your Auntie McGonagall?"I asked them as I stood up from hugging my kids.

Professor McGonagall giggled at the name and smiled reassuringly making me feel loads better. "We could go get ice cream," she told my kids and immediately and they started jumping for joy.

"Okay, well, I will be back later then, I grabbed my purse that had my extendable ears in them and instead of going for a walk around the grounds I went to the dungeons.
♠ ♠ ♠
please review!