Snape Is a Father

Chapter 2

FAST FORWARD 4 YEARS

I had 3 children in tow with her as I entered Hogwarts for the first time since that night so many years ago. Headmistress, Minerva McGonagall asked for a meeting with me for who knows what and I just continued to lead Cade, Severus, and Rhiannon to the Headmistresses office. We made it to the spiral staircase with 3 minutes to spare. “Toffee Beans,” I said the password very clearly and when the stairs began to spin I put the kids up on them before stepping onto the moving stairs myself and found myself in a few seconds facing the door which looked the same as always. I entered the doorway and politely asked the kids to sit in the chairs. They did as they were told like always and I smiled and then heard a cough.

“Hello Miss. Hermione Granger… or is it Mrs. Hermione Granger?” Minerva questioned and put emphasis on Mrs. She then went to the kids and smiled and offered them some candy which they greatly accepted and put into their mouths. Minerva then turned back to me with a wide grin planted upon her face. “Hermione… I was wondering whether you would be up for a job position.”

“Which position would I be filling professor,” I questioned wondering greatly which job I was being offered.

“Now, now, now, Hermione no needs for such formalities call me Minerva” Minerva smiled and sat in her chair. “The position you are being offered is the Divination Professor position.”

“What! No way, I will not take that position at Hogwarts,” I shouted not too loud but no way in hell was I taking that job.

“Relax Hermione, I was kidding” Minerva giggled her usual laugh. “The position you are being offered is Charms Professor, I know how much you love Charms and Professor Flitwick has opted to retire this year after 50 years of teaching.” Minerva saw a huge grin appear on my face.

“Of Course I will take the job Minerva, I would love to be the Charms professor.” I said ecstatic and stood up smiling.

“Well the next year starts in 2 weeks you might want to move over here very soon so you can get started on your lesson plans. Do you have a husband Hermione I’m just wondering” Minerva asked.



“How soon can I move in?” I said curiously. “And no I don’t have a husband.” I sighed at the last comment and looked down at the ground.

“Well, actually, your stuff has been transported into your new quarters.” Minerva grinned.

“Great Noah, Cade and Rhiannon are you guys ready to see your new room?”I smiled and stood and ushered them out of the room.

“Ms. Granger Finally decided to settle down then I presume” a man whispered into my ear. I turned around and saw Severus Snape standing there with the same unemotional expression he has always had. I still loved him and it looked as if he hadn’t changed at all since I left.

“No sir, I have not settled down yet,” I replied with a snarky attitude just the same as he has always given me. I looked at him straight into his deep black eyes that seemed to never end.

“Oh so I see you chose that path Ms. Granger I must say I am utterly shocked.” Severus sneered at me and I looked as if I could kill.

“No I have not chosen that path Professor, and I would like it if you would shut up because you don’t even have a clue as to what happened.”I said hugging her kids.

“So do tell me… how did you have three kids?” Severus asked wondering how I got triplets. “Wait how old are they?” Severus asked.

“3 years 5 months,” Hermione rebutted. I smirked at him. A few seconds later he got what I meant.
♠ ♠ ♠
please review!