Human

A Long Car Ride

Travis and Nate sat in the car on a ride to the FBR building. It was going to be a long one, too. They had the most slowest driver in the whole wide world. Travis was the most impatient. Nate just sat there, a frown plastered on his face. He sat far away from Travis. The farthest he could go. He was squished onto the door. Travis thought this was odd. Travis scooted next to Nate. This only made Nate want to move even farther away. Travis decided to speak.
"What's wrong, babe?" He asked.
Nate's face was directed at the window, watching cars go by. He shook his head.
"Nothing." There was a crack in his voice, like he was crying.
This only made Travis curious. He gently took Nate's chin and turned his head. Tears streamed down his face, dropping onto Travie's hands. Travie was confused. What was a happy and hyper Nate, was now a sad and depressed Nate.
"Nate, what happened? What's wrong?" Travis asked.
Nate opened his mouth, but no words came out. Travis took Nate by his shoulders and hugged him.
"You...don't l-love me anymore." Nate said, sadly, his chin on Travie's shoulder.
Travis let go of Nate. He cupped Nate's face in his hands.
"That's crazy! Where'd you get that idea?" Travis said.
Nate looked down.
"You're never around when I need you. Never when I cry, or anything, Travie, "Nate muttered. "We haven't had sex in awhile. I always have to pleasure myself. That's crazy, Travie!"
The thought of Nate masturbating turned Travie on. Really bad.
"Look at me."
Nate looked up.
"First of all, I love you more than anything in the world. You know that. Second, I'm sorry I'm never around. I'm too busy with Gym Class. We're coming out with our new CD, " Travie kissed Nate. "Mmm..the thought of you fucking yourself turns me on in ways you don't know. When we get to Fueled By Ramen, I will fuck you like you've never been fucked before."
Nate thought that through and actually whined at the thought of Travie fucking him. Was it getting hot in the car, or was it him?
Nate grinned.
"Driver, hurry the hell up!" Nate yelled.
He straddled Travie and kissed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
The next part will be sexy times. =]]]
Comment?