Not Meant for Me

Chapter Twenty

A Week Later: Monday Morning:
Pandora's POV:

Purposely I smudged my green and black eyeliner fusing the two and making it appear that I was wearing some sort of mask. With Affinity just leaving the dorm few minutes prior, I picked my bag up and left as the last one like always. The common room was half full, most students grabbing breakfast before the day starts. A certain blonde caught my eye but I didn’t dare to look directly at him. Draco was posed on the couch in a distasteful way, Parkinson nearly on her knees. I rolled my eyes slightly and proceeded forward, passing him just for the hell of it.

"Look who it is." His voice seemed to echo, hitting my ears like water when plunging into the lake. I stopped and turned; if it’s a duel he wants I’ll give the ferret that. "Haven’t seen you around as of late, building up your detentions?"

"What's it to you?" I spit, really though, what was it to him?

"I thought I’d tell you- well warn you, that since the holidays are coming up you better clean up your act. You know my parents-"

"I don't give a damn about your parents. I’m tired of living by their sad little rules. I’m done. I’ll do what I want to the greatest extent now. If that means detentions, punishments of any kind, I say bring it on." My eyes narrowed on his, Draco stood, acting like he's a big man when he's just a little boy hiding behind his father.

"I doubt that very much." He says quite calmly as he walked past me, I clicked my tongue to the roof of my mouth as a response.

"I'll say this; Malfoy’s finally done something right." Great, first its Draco and now Zabini...

"Yeah he has, as have I." I sneered, turning as to walk away. Zabini followed sadly, trying to get back in the game. Pathetic.

"Not even a comeback, what's happened to you Lestrange? Lost your nerve?"

"What? Me? Look at you, shooting sorry little remarks to annoy me in hopes to get a little attention." Now we are facing each other, every word I let pass through my lips seemed to get little louder, earning stares of the surrounding students. "Go pest that girlfriend of yours, or has that whore come around and got rid of your sorry ass?"

"She’s not a whore. Take a look in the mirror for a whore hunny."

"Ooo I’m offended. I know I’m a whore. And I’m damn proud. Use them and lose them, just like so many guys in this school, including you. You really think you two will last? Not a chance in hell." Where were these words coming from? Good question, ask my common sense when she returns.

"What?" He asked, eyeing me oddly, "You heard me. She'll leave you and you'll get embarrassed...serves you right or the other way around. Either way is fine with me." Zabini withdrew his wand, fury raging in his eyes. What the hell did I do..."Ooo what did I do to get this treatment? Can't handle the truth, oh poor lad."

"You!" I looked at him blankly.

"Me."

"Set her up, called Montague on her. Bitch."

"What the hell are you on about?" I ask raising a black eyebrow. But I know what this is about, this has to be about that Weasley incident. I wish I had something to do with that but that was all on sex hungry Montague.

"You know, I can’t believe you-no actually I can. I’ve known you to go down lower." He sneered, wand at the ready. I pulled mine out as well, going to pay for that one Zabini.

"Densau-"

"Conjunctivitis!" I nearly shouted, pointing my wand to his eyes before he could fully say his curse. Zabini dropped his wand and shouted in pain. His eyes closed tightly together and a nasty little crust started forming outside of them. I smirked to myself. "I suggest keeping your mouth shut."

A shriek filled the room, over his cries of agony. Weasley came rushing over, her hands clenching his forearms. "Oh my god… What the hell did you do?" She hissed, turning her head to face me, completely pissed off. I love it!

"Conjunctivitis Curse." I replied cockily. I hadn’t notice her wand. Once I did...well it was too late.

Weasley screamed, "FLAGRATE!" A burning sensation took hold of my face, like it was on fire. "People might keep their mouths closed if you kept your legs closed." She snarled as she helped Zabini along, out of the room. I stood there, rooted there out of shock. The echoing of laughter seemed to free me.

"What the bloody hell are all you laughing at?" I growled, they laughed more.

"Look in the mirror." Replied a seventh year. I stormed out of the common room, trails of laughter being heard in my wake.

I walked along the dungeons in a quick haste, needing to know what that whore did to me. I reached the first floor, ran up to a glass cabinet and-"She's good as dead." I said to myself, my fingers running over the little burns that were left all over my face. Written over and over were little words, 'Whore' and 'Keep your legs closed'
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you all for reading again :D You're comments really keep this story alive. Only a few more old chapters to post before I start writing brand new chapters to keep this story going! <3 You readers are amazing though. Always wanting more :D Thanks again for reading and in a few days I'll update again :)
<3