Not Meant for Me

Chapter Twenty One

The seven days following the whore incident with Weasley went by rapidly. Pandora kept to herself but had her eyes on all her lingering enemies. The Conjunctivitis Curse landed Pandora detention for the rest of the week and the first two weeks from returning from the holiday break. Master Malfoy would not be pleased but every care Pandora had had long gone out the window. She walked the halls angrier than ever as she plotted ways to harm Weasley and Zabini. She hadn't spoken to Draco since the cursed incident and seriously gave thought to not returning to Malfoy Manor for the break. But she'd much rather deal with Lucius behind his closed stone doors than the doors to the school.

Today's the day students return home-if they're so lucky to have one to return to. Her bags are packed and with a verbal goodbye to Affinity she marches her way down the staircase in search for Draco. Immediately her shoulder collides with Draco's at the foot of the stairs. The common room is empty except for three stragglers who aren't returning home.

“You took long enough,” He muttered.

“Yeah whatever, don't want to keep your precious father waiting.” She retorted rolling her eyes.

“You pretend like you'll get special treatment from him or something, like he won't punish you because you aren't bl-”

“Blood? Just because I don't have the Malfoy name doesn't mean I'm not blood Draco or have you forgotten who my mother is?”

“Yeah I have, she's been locked away in Azkaban for so-” In a wave of anger Pandora reached for her wand in her pocket. The volume of their argument rose steadily but that was her breaking point.

“You shut your mouth Draco or I'll shut it for you.” She said between clenched teeth and returning her wand to her pocket. She brushed past Draco and headed towards the portrait hole.

“I'm beginning to regret my parents ever taking you in.” He said coldly.

“Yeah, you and me both.” Pandora replied.

Immediately following the arrival at Malfoy Manor, Pandora hurriedly whisked herself up into her bedroom. Her aunt Narcissia paid her bedroom a visit after engulfing her only son in loving hugs. Pandora had told her aunt a bogus story how she hadn't been feeling well and might not make it down to the family dinner that night. 'Cissy understood and bid her a goodnight early and told her they'd catch up tomorrow.

Lucius wouldn't be as easy to steer away. About two hours after dinner Pandora could hear the tapping of Lucius' shoes against the marble floor, making their way in her direction. Lucius didn't bother to knock-this was his house and there wouldn't be a door for which he'd knock before entering.

Pandora sat on her doing dark arts reading as Lucius stormed into the room. The door closed with a echoing slam and Lucius silently locked the door with a spell in his head.

He waved his wand around her room once more without a word. He wasn't wearing a cloak or jacket of any sort. He wore black dress pants with a black leather belt looped through the loops and a black dress shirt neatly tucked in. A matte black tie sat neatly folded against his full chest and his long, thick blonde hair was pulled back in a low pony tail with a fine silk ribbon.

“Pandora,” He said with a nod.

“Silencing spell Sir?” She questioned as she closed her book and tossed it to the side.

“No one outside of this room need to know what goes on behind this door.”

“I agree Sir.”

“I have received numerous letters from Professor Snape about detentions, curses and other things you have gotten yourself into. I thought we put this subclass behavior behind us Pandora?” Lucius raised an eyebrow.

“What can I say, students just don't like me and I can't take it lying down.” She articulated each of the last six words slowly. Letting them fall from her lips like wine trembling from the crease of her mouth.

“That just won't do Pandora.”

“I'm sorry Sir, I can't lie to your face and say I'll try better. We both know we'll be here again and again.” She spoke with the same confidence she carried at school. It didn't matter to her that she was speaking to Lucius Malfoy- a man who made so many other people cower.

“Turn around Pandora.” He said sternly.

“Yes Sir.” She did as she was told and turned around. She placed her palms flatly against her silk curtains but kept her legs firmly together. She was still dressed in her school uniform. Her pleated grey skirt swayed against her thighs and her knee high socks held their place as she stood bent over.

Lucius sat his wand down on the bed and pushed himself against Pandora's bent form. “Call me Master.” He said as he glided his hands underneath her skirt and pulled her panties down.

The cold night air sent a chill up her spine as she bit her bottom lip against the eager rising sensation. “Yes Master,” she replied.

“And you won't cum until I tell you to, understand?” He said as he unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants.

“Yes Master.” She replied once more.

Without warning Lucius rammed himself inside Pandora, throwing her balance off for the first few thrusts. She steadied her palms and grasped the bed and rocked her body against his. She kept her eyes open the entire time to watch their shadows against the wall. Lucius grunted with every thrust, his hands grasped her hips so hard she could his fingerprints against her bone.

He slammed into her harder and faster, she let a pleasurable moan escape her lips on accident. Lucius didn't like to hear anyone but himself, she often wondered why didn't he just fuck himself then but figured it was a control issue. She bit her lip as he pulled a handful of her hair so tightly she had to cling to the sheets with everything she had before she'd end up letting go. She knew not to let that happen again.

She felt the urgency build within, she was becoming frenzied with sexual hunger and itched to take control-but she was being punished. Lucius let her hair fall from his grasped and reached under her arm towards a breast. He toyed with her nipped and pulled the breast from the safe pocket of her bra. The touch of his fingers rolling over her sensitive nipple urged on her hunger and made her all the more wetter.

Lucius suddenly pulled himself out and roughly turned Pandora around and pushed her on her back. He climbed over her and entered her from on top. One hand held himself up as he rocked up against her, her bed moaned with friction as they moved with each other. His other hand found her throat and forcibly closed around her luscious neck. At first Pandora liked the feel of his control, it turned her on even more. But the air became strained and then not at all. She opened her mouth to gasp and sent a hand to pry his from her throat but he grinned menacingly.

The look in his eyes was one she had glimpsed her own only once or twice before. It made her go cold inside for a second as she began to almost panic as her hands swatted at his.

“No.” He simply told her as he continued to thrust.

Her vision started to blur and grow darker. His hand grew tighter and she could barely hear the choking noises that escaped her struggling lips. With one last convulsing grasp she felt Lucius' body convulse and cum. He removed his hand and himself from within her. Pandora's hands rubbed against her neck as she laid there for a moment regaining her breath.

“I want you to finish yourself off.” He instructed.

Coughing Pandora just laid there a moment, registering and making sense of his words.

“Well I don't have all night Pandora.” His voice brought her back and she absentmindedly felt her fingers travel down her neck. She squeezed her open exposed breasts with a tease and bit her lower lip before continuing downward. “Don't close your eyes.”

She listened and felt her fingers enter her warm and wet insides. She played around for a moment before getting a rhythm down and pushed her fingers in and out. She made it quick and came in a minute.

When she was done he grasped her hand for a taste before picking up his wand. He had fixed his pants, re-buckled and tucked his shirt back in. “I could feel you tense up when I didn't let your throat go, I know it scared you so don't try lying about it.”

“Yes it did Master.” Pandora said sitting up and meeting his gaze.

“If you continue getting into trouble at school next time I might not let go in time, do you understand?” He said coldly.

Pandora's eye twitched at the malice in his words and the chill of his eyes. “No one will question your death, no one would miss you. Do you understand?” He said with all seriousness.

“Yes Master,” Pandora managed to whisper. Lucius smiled and turned on his heel and left her bedroom.

Pandora sat there a moment in utter disbelief, had that just happened? There had been this building sexual tension all summer long and she egged him on and knew it but she hadn't expected that. Her reached up to her neck and she felt the burn of his hands. She sat there until the sun burned into the morning sky thinking about all her life as become.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know if anyone would still read this story, it's been like five years. But...here's an update? Hope you like? If there are any more readers still out there I just might try getting back into it! Thank you if read this and kept up with this and didn't completely give up on me!