Status: Complete

I'm Going to Wrap You in My Arms

Meet Paty

School was over for the day and like always I had to run for my theater rehearsal.

“Where is she?” I heard Keith yell from the stage.

I put my school bag full of books on the seats of the back line and I started to approach the stage, I was screwed, he hated when I was late.

“Finally!! Paty I’m starting to wonder if you really want this.” He said bitterly

He wasn’t that bad but when he wanted to hurt he was a master.

“Keith I’m here aren’t I? Let’s work shall we?” I said putting my i-Pod in my jeans front pocket.

What was I doing there? Rehearsal. For what? Keith’s masterpiece! A musical. Well being an actress as been my dream since I’m a little girl and I’ve been acting in this theater since I’m 10, that’s a long time.

But I don’t get all the support I need, my father is a captain of a cruise, he is in Haiti right now. I could go with him spending some enormous vacation but school comes first. My dad wanted me to be just like him to have a so-called decent job but guess what? Here the rebel one decided to dedicate her life to the arts! From painting, thanks to mommy, to the movies and the theater.

“Nothing’s gonna harm you not while I’m around.” I sang

“NO! Feel it Paty! F-E-E-L I-T!” Keith yelled in my ears.

“Now let’s sing My Friends.” He said

Well I was playing Mrs. Lovett and he was playing Sweeney Todd because he hadn’t gotten anyone he liked yet for the role so I am his only victim. I love the theater but Keith pisses me off but this is my only change because he knows a lot of people and if I do well of course he’ll tell everyone about his new star.

“I’m your friend too Mr. Todd, if you only knew Mr. Todd.” I sang pacing around Keith

“Paty!! Come on, the theater is over!” Bobby, my manager, said taking his sunglasses off.

My manager had style. He wondered on a white shirt, a black suit and black shoes. On his face, his black sunglasses.

“Keith, I hope you aren’t tearing her apart.” He glared at Keith while placing his arm around my shoulders

“She’ll be back next Thursday.” He said pushing me softly by his side, he grabbed my things and of we went.

“Thanks, you saved me again.” I sighed relieved

"What’s this Pats? More books? Where do you get the time for this?" He asked me.

“It’s not just some book! It’s amazing, it’s so well written that I wished I could write like that!” I said

“Twilight by Stephenie Meyer.” He said moving my book in his hands, studying it

“I want a romance like that Bobby! Be my Edward Cullen!” I said laughing at his expression

“Edward Cullen?” He asked raising an eyebrow

“Male vampire. A girl named Bella falls for him as he falls for her, it’s so perfect. I’m addicted.” I said

“What about school?” He asked

“Did my dad call?” I asked

“Yeah kiddo he did.” Bobby said

“Mr. Haiti is gone for almost 7 months now, mom barely comes to Lisbon, Paris is better for her paints, she’s happy and he left you to baby sit.” I said sarcastically, trying to avoid my tears.

“Pats…” Bobby said hugging me tightly against his chest.

The last 2 years had been awful for me. My family is breaking itself apart. My mom and dad don’t divorce because of me but they barely spend any time together, but to make it up to me they let me do whatever. Bobby is manager since I can remember being an actress, he was specially hired by my father and he is 6 years older than me and fortunately he is loyal and he is the one who as been with me all times.

“Pats! I know what can cheer you up!” Bobby said

“What?” I asked

“Pizza, popcorn and some Harry Potter.” He said smiling at me

“Only if we watch all of them.” I said

“If you don’t fall asleep little one!” Bobby said

“You fell asleep the other night! You girly girl!” I said laughing at his face while walking with him to his Mercedes.

That night I fell asleep on the couch at the end of ‘Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire’, after crying like I always do when Cedric dies.

But I had never imagined that Cedric Diggory, in real life named Robert Pattinson could ever cross my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright first chapter!! Please message I need feedback in this :D

This Paty is not the same from Jared Leto's story! I just wanted to used my name xD