Status: Complete

I'm Going to Wrap You in My Arms

Starting a dream

I woke up the next day to find myself in the couch with Bobby under me, this scene had been happening for months. I would fall asleep on the couch and then he would sleep in my house. I stood up but before I could walk Bobby pulled my leg down making me fall on him.

“Sleep more.” He mumbled.

“I’m hungry.” I said lowly and I stood up.

Bobby mumbled something and he turned. I smiled, I went up to my room, I washed my face, I dressed and I went towards the kitchen.

“Miss.” Gretchen greeted.

“Hi Gretchen, why so early?” I asked.

“It’s near 11 in the morning miss.” Gretchen said.

My eyes widened.

“11 in the morning? I’M LATE!!” I yelled going up the stairs to my room to pick my books and stuff and I went down the stairs.

“Where are you going?” Bobby asked sitting on the couch.

“School! See ya later!” I said taking my keys and closing the door.

Bobby’s P.O.V

Alright time to put things in action I thought. I grabbed Paty’s copy of Twilight, my car keys and I went to the airport where I would meet Stephenie Meyer. They were doing an adaptation for Twilight and everyone knows that Paty’s dream is to be in a movie so this is her lucky shot.

“Good morning Mrs. Meyer.” I said politely shaking her hand.

“Hello you are Mr. Bob Hale right?” She asked me smiling.

“Yes I am. I’m here to show you some photos of a girl I manage, she’s an actress and she loved Bella, I actually brought her book so you could sign but she doesn’t know.” I said.

“She’s really pretty." She smiled.

“It would be amazing for her." I said.

“So is the role hers?” I asked.

“I’ll call after analyzing all of this with the directors and seeing other actresses, thank you.” She said.

“Thank you, have a nice day.” I said.

Damn it! I thought. I really wanted this to be easier. I better get this or when she knows she could have been Bella and she wasn’t picked I’m gonna be tortured for the rest of my existence.

~~Later that day~~

Paty’s P.O.V

I’m finally opening my house’s door and when I entered the door a blonde haired woman almost chocked me.

“Mom!” I yelled hugging her.

“Sweetie!!” She yelled back laughing.

“You are… blonde?!” I said.

“I know!” She said excitedly.

“You look cute.” I chuckled at her.

“So where’s that sexy ass Bobby?” She asked winking.

“I don’t know.” I said

“Sweetheart I know he’s older, I know your father keeps a tight control on him but he isn’t much older than you.” My mother assured me smiling.

“Mom what are you trying to say?” I asked her.

“If you like him, go ahead!” My mom encouraged me while I shook my head.

“I don’t love Bobby mom.” I said smiling.

“Alright sweetie. So is there any theater today?” She asked smiling.

“Nope, my day off.” I said grabbing my books.

“Gretchen! Have you seen my Twilight book? I’m 30 pages away from the end and…” I started looking under the pillows of the couch.

“Relax! It’s here, babe.” Bobby said handing my book while placing his arm around my shoulder kissing my cheek.

I hugged my book childishly and I opened it, my mouth formed and ‘O’ shape.

“Bobby?” I asked him showing him the first page of the book.

‘Hi Paty! I’ve heard that you are a fanatic of Twilight so for that, thank you. I hope you enjoy the end of the book. I wish you all good in the world.
Stephenie Meyer’


“I got it kiddo.” He said.

“You met HER?” I asked pointing at the autograph.

“I did.” Bobby said proudly.

“AH!!” I yelled happily, hugging him tightly.

Yes Bobby was the kind of guy who did everything to see me jump in happiness. If I told him I wanted the moon he would hire some astronaut to get a rock from the moon, he spoils me but I adore him.

~~3 days later~~

It’s Monday, the day I hate the most. I woke up and I dressed up for school. I went downstairs where Bobby was waiting, not as usual.

“Morning Bo.” I said kissing his cheek.

“Where are you going?” He asked me.

“School.” I stated.

“No sweets. You are going to love me for this.” He started smiling brightly.

“What Bobby? Just say it!!” I said my eyes starting to sparkle.

“I got you an audition for a role, on a… MOVIE!” He yelled.

“WHAT?!” I yelled starting to jump around with Bobby, both laughing like maniacs.

“Wait, now the best part!” Bobby said.

“Which is?” I said whipping some tears away.

“You are auditioning for Bella.” He said.

“Bella, Twilight’s Bella?” I asked.

“That one.” Bobby said.

“AH!!” I yelled wrapping my legs around his waist, laughing with him and cheering, I had worked all of my life for a chance like this and thanks to him I’m getting it.

“Patrícia!” My mom said.

I immediately went to my feet, blushing deeply.

“Mr. Hale I thought you were an adult, behave like one!” My mom said trying to be serious, I knew she thought this was a cute situation.

“What’s the reason for this commotion?” She asked.

“MOM! I got an audition for a role!” I said, tears going down my eyes.

Excitement was taking over me in all ways, it even made me cry.

“Sweetie I’m so proud!” My mom said.

“Bobby just some questions.” I said.

“Shoot them.” He smiled.

“Who is going to put me to the test?” I asked.

“Stephenie, Catherine Hardwicke the director, Elliot Davis is going to take you some shots and Melissa Rosenberg from the screenplay.” He said.

“And when? Where? What do I have to do?” I asked.

“Calm down. It’s going to be in three days, in Washington. You have some lines to say and then they will get to know you.” Bobby said.

I gulped panicking inside, I couldn’t fail this was a golden opportunity and playing Bella was so great, I was ready to cry.

“Who is playing Edward?” I asked.

“Oh don’t worry sunshine, you’ll love him.” Bobby said winking at me.

What does he mean with ‘You’ll love him’? I raised an eyebrow while Bobby smiled at me.

~~3 days later~~

I was breathing in and out trying to calm myself down, I had never been this nervous. I was holding the lines I my hands nervously, I was almost crying when Bobby sat next to me.

“Pats… Christ are you okay?” He asked me.

I looked at him with tears boiling in my eyes.

“I can’t handle pressure, Bo.” I said tears escaping my eyes furiously.

I heard someone giggle. I looked up to see a girl sitting in front of me, I knew her face from somewhere. She had lines in her hands too and she was staring at me quite strangely. Then it hit me, she was Kristen Stewart and what a face, she looked like if she was ready to burst out laughing at my face.

I glared at her while Bobby hold my hand, her eyes moved towards him and I continued to stare at her. I wouldn’t let any Hollywood girly spoil my chances in this.

“What?” Bobby asked softly.

“Actress, she’s been in Panic Room with Jodie Foster…” I practically squealed.

In my head everything started to vanish, she was better than me, she was experienced, beautiful but somehow arrogant that made me angry about her.

“Kristen, your turn,” A woman said opening the door, Kristen stood up and she went inside. I was the last one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for the comment :D