Status: Complete

I'm Going to Wrap You in My Arms

Our Broken Fairytale

Rob had left that morning to London and I felt the same, extremely tired and sad. My mom was never home now because she needed to be constantly busy with something, Jojo was the only one keeping me company when Charlie and Gaby couldn’t.

“Good morning sis.” Jojo said cheerfully opening my curtains.

I was awake for about 3 hours now but I had stayed in bed.

“It’s a beautiful day outside, let’s head to the beach?” He asked.

Jojo was playing the strong part, the man in the house role and I was going to let him do it if it made him feel better.

“Just let me eat something first.” I said.

“No just dress up we’ll have breakfast outside.” He said leaving me alone.

I put on a brown bikini with a pair of white shorts and a blue tank top. I put on some flip flops and I grabbed my towel, I went downstairs and entered Jojo’s car. He drove off to the nearest beach and we went to a nearby restaurant we both sat down and just enjoyed each other’s company.

~~3 Weeks later~~

“I miss you” I said feeling better just for hearing Rob’s breathing on the other side of the phone.

“I miss you too love. I’m going to enter a cab I love you.” He said.

“I love…” He had already hanged up “you too…”

I was slowly starting to feel Rob slipping away from me and it had just been three weeks since he was gone. I walked down to my living room where Charlie and Gaby were sitting close to each other whispering while watching something they had in their hands.

“Oh no he didn’t!” Charlie said and for her tone I knew it was something bad.

“What’s wrong? What’s that?” I asked from behind them but going my way around the couch so I was standing in front of them.

“Nothing.” Gaby said hiding a magazine but it fell to the ground accidently.

I picked it up and I immediately wished I didn’t, in the cover was one picture of Rob and Kristen right beside him. “An exclusive eye behind the cheating” was the title I widened my eyes not wanting to believe as I opened the magazine.

Charlie and Gaby stood silent as I read quickly “Twilight star Robert Pattinson was found in a romantic dinner with actress Kristen Stewart while his co-star and girlfriend Patrícia Riverdale took a time out after her father’s death…” I didn’t read anymore because my attention went towards the paparazzi pictures, Rob was wearing the black beanie I loved on him, his pair of Ray Ban sunglasses, a grey shirt with a dark blue jacket over it, a pair of jeans and some vans. He was opening the door to Kristen as they were smiling at each other.

On the other picture they were side by side with Kristen all over him and on another one they were entering the same hotel. In another he had his arm around her shoulder and the last one had Rob and Kristen smiling only their faces were visible and they seemed to be lying next to each other.

I felt anger boil inside of my stomach, a feeling of disgust took over me and I closed the magazine angrily.

“Paty…” Charlie said touching my shoulder.

“I’ll kill him when he gets here.” I said with a low tone of voice rewinding the pictures in my head.

“Calm down Paty.” Gaby said.

Suddenly like by work of God the door opened, with Jonas, Rob and Kellan all laughing and having a good time. I stood up filling mad like hell.

“Hey girls.” Kel greeted smiling widely at us but raising his eyebrow when he saw my face.

“Sorry everyone but Rob and I have something to discuss.” I said trying to not start crying or yelling.

I had been cheated on once and I couldn’t stand going through the same thing again.

“Hey love. What happened?” Rob asked entering my house and placing his around my waist. I pulled away violently.

“This.” I said throwing the magazine into his face.

I felt everyone freeze, Rob stared at me with wide eyes as he picked the magazine from the floor. Jonas picked the bags, while Kel dragged Charlie and Gaby to the kitchen though I knew they were hearing everything.

“I don’t know what this is.” Rob said in defense.

“Really? You promised you would keep away from her, I’m out for three weeks and this happens.” I said trying to control my temper or I would burst.

“We had one lunch Paty, one.” Rob said.

“That’s enough for the paparazzi Rob and for me for what this shows. Why were you entering the same hotel then? And where was this picture take? I don’t like her and why did you have to drag the attention to you and her?!” I said feeling my heart beat get quicker.

“You can’t tell me who I can hang out with. She’s pretty cool.” Rob said his blue eyes seeming confused.

“She is? Then ask her to be your girlfriend.” I said crossing my arms over my chest.

“What?” Rob said.

“We’re over. Get Kristen she might be a better match for you.” I said coldly never breaking eye contact but not meaning what I was saying.

I loved this guy to pieces but I knew that Kristen wanted him and the idea of Rob cheating on me with her made me sick of him and of me for loving him all the same.

“You’re kidding, you don’t mean that.” Rob said approaching me.

“Get out of my way or I might just…” I started the tears going down my cheek bones.

“Paty…” Rob started embracing me.

I buried my wet face on his chest but I had to force myself to back off.

“I’m serious. Get the hell out of my house.” I said quickly the tears going faster and faster.

Rob grabbed his bags from Jonas’s hands and turned his back to me closing the door angrily behind him.

“Sis.” Jonas said with a sad tone going towards me and placing his hands on my shoulders.

I kept staring at the closed door sobbing quietly.

~~1 month later~~

I hadn’t talked to Rob in a month neither did anyone mention him. He had tried to reach me but I changed my phone number and address, I really wanted to start all over again.

New Moon had already started being shot and the first scenes were the ones after Edward leaves Bella so I hadn’t been forced to see Robert yet.

Right now I was in a doctor’s office because I had been feeling a little sick so to prevent anything because of the movie I had came to do a check-up.

“So what’s wrong with me doctor?” I asked.

“Well nothing’s wrong Miss Riverdale, you are pregnant. Congratulations!” The doctor said hugging me.

I felt like if he had just announced my funeral. I was pregnant from the guy I had broken up with and that I never wanted to see again.

“What am I going to do?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Last Chapter!!!

AND THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL! I will start it as soon as I update my other two stories :D So comment a lot, give me ideas or just stop by to give me your thoughts <3