Status: Complete

I'm Going to Wrap You in My Arms

The First Time

~~7 Months Later~~

The movie was done and in theaters, the frenzy from premiers was over but the fans continued to send us letters and surround us on the street. I was with Rob in London to meet his family and being nervous was saying little. I was going to meet his parent’s and sisters since we were together for a year now so we were getting pretty serious, besides Rob’s birthday was tomorrow.

“This is my house.” Rob said a bit embarrassed welcoming me into his one stored house.

“Let me show you around.” He said grabbing my hand beginning on the kitchen, then living room, bathroom and the only bedroom.

“This is where you’ll sleep.” He said jumping onto the bed making a sexy face which made me burst laughing.

“Looks comfortable.” I smirked.

“Come here.” Rob said pulling me by my belt making me fall on my knees on the bed with him lying under me.

“Closer smart ass.” He smirked placing his hands on my shirt and pulling me down kissing me with lust.

“What’s into you?” I asked as he exchanged positions so he was on top.

“I want you…” Rob said kissing my neck, sucking deeply on it making me gasp.

“Rob.” I moaned biting my lower lip as one of Rob’s hands went inside my shirt and towards my breasts.

“Rob be patient.” I said grabbing his arm and pushing it softly out of my shirt.

Rob sighed deeply and rolled over locking one of his arms under his head looking at the ceiling.

“I’m sorry.” I said looking away wrapping my arms around my middle feeling really bad about my attitude.

It was normal for Rob to want sex by now after all we were together for a year now and we had slept in the same bed more than once but nothing happened besides sleeping and that was driving him crazy.

“I’m the one who’s sorry hun I just… It won’t happen again.” Rob said placing his arm around my waist resting his head on my shoulder as I slipped my hand down grabbing his tightly.

~~That night~~

“Here he is!” Rob’s mom smiled widely, standing from her seat and opening her arms as Rob greeted her laughing and hugged her back.

His dad stood up next and greeted him followed by his sisters and her husbands or boyfriends.

“And this is Paty.” Rob said pushing me lightly in front of him and I felt my face heat up.

“Hello sweetie.” His mom greeted trying to make me comfortable as she hugged me.

Dinner went nicely with them asking me the basics, where we met, what I did, where was my family etc. And then came the plans for tomorrow Rob’s big day in which he would be turning 24.

“What do you think of you both coming to have lunch in our house?” His dad asked.

“I’d love to.” I said honestly as Rob smiled at me and nodded too.

With that arranged Rob and I excused ourselves since we were tired and we started looking for a cab.

“What did you think?” Rob asked with his hands shoved in his pockets.

He looked nervous and uncomfortable.

“I liked them, they’re all very nice and welcoming.” I smiled as Rob smiled softly.

“I think they liked you too.” He grinned approaching me as we still walking and I walking a big faster playing with him.

“You’re in heels, you’re going to lose.” He said now on my side.

“I love that accent.” I said showing him my tongue as I started running faster but he easily caught me and locked his arms around me as he stared at the cloudy sky.

We started walking slowly as he leaned his chin on my head which made me smile and I look up giving his chin a very soft kiss. Suddenly I spotted a cab and I extended my hand, the car slowly stopped near us and we entered giving the man the name of the hotel. Before he speed off he turned around holding a big black camera as he started taking pictures, the flash blinding me for a few seconds.

“Son of a bitch.” Rob growled taking the camera and throwing is out of the cab, the thing breaking into pieces as he opened the door and dragged me after him.

I stumbled at first when another bunch of man started to appear with cameras all directed to us, the flashes becoming incontrollable.

Rob placed his arm around my back protectively as we started walking and he had an arm extended so they couldn’t get much closer to us. I tried o hide my head but it was no use, soon enough fan started popping out too screaming for both of us but fortunately we reached the hotel before that happened.

“Rob.. calm down.” I said as he had forced me to sit down once we arrived at the room but he kept pacing in front of me, looking pissed.

“I can’t Paty, this isn’t fair! We’re doing what we love and we get chased on the streets, you know I hate that.” He stated going into deep thinking.

“Rob we knew this movie would be a success, the sequel will be too. Everything has a price, this is ours apparently.” I said trying to make him realize he had to accept this though it wasn’t fair.

“We have to get security.” He said stopping in front of me.

“You’re kidding.” I said laughing but I soon stopped when I saw his expression remained the same.

“No I’m not. I’m not going to risk having you on the street alone with all those man after you just for a picture.” He said.

“Rob don’t take this out of proposition.” I said standing up.

I didn’t want one giant man behind me all the time, I wanted to live normally.

“I’m not Paty and we are having security. Just for when we go out I promise.” He said approaching me.

I turned my face away from him, he was committed to that idea and nothing of what I could say would move him.

His hand went to the side of my face turning it so our eyes locked.

“I just want you to be safe. Please.” He said resting his forehead against mine.

“Alright but I want the right to fire them.” I said seriously.

“All you want hun.” He smiled happily hugging me.

~~NEXT DAY~~

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” I yelled jumping on the bed making Rob wake up with a scared shitless face.

“Ow come on.” He groaned turning around.

“ROB!!” I yelled laughing happily as I placed each one of my heads in the sides of his body and I sat.

He opened one of his blue eyes smiling widely.

“You’re a pain in the ass did you know?” He smirked.

“I am not!” I said with a shocked face grabbing a pillow and throwing it to his face, running right after that.

“PATY!” He yelled as I ducked down avoiding a pillow to hit me.

“Can’t touch me! AH AH AH!” I said making a silly dance in the living room.

“Can’t I?” He asked from the bedroom as I looked for a spot to hide when Rob came running and hit me both of us falling on the couch loudly.

“What were you saying?” He said laying on top of me with an amused smile since I couldn’t run away now.

“Get off me.” I said making puppy dog eyes.

“With one condition.” Rob smirked.

“Yes?” I asked.

“I want my happy birthday kiss.” Rob said biting his lower lip sexily.

I laughed at him as I placed my hands in the sides of my face and pulled him closer to him, first pecking him just to fool around. I smiled against his lips as I kissed him sweetly. One of his hands played softly with a strand of my hair, I bit his lips gently as he gasped for air. Our tongues danced around but his took control and entered my mouth roaming around.

“Happy birthday.” I whispered against his ear kissing down his neck.

After making out for another 20 minutes we got dressed and went downstairs to have some breakfast and go out so Rob could show me around London, since I had never been there. We went to see Big Ben, Madame Thussaud and I even got the chance to take a picture next to one of the Queen’s guards.

We arrived in time at his parents house where everything was already set and ready. Everyone was there and lunch was about to served, the meal was good since everyone was actually very kind and I felt comfortable. His mom had made a wonderful cake and to Rob’s surprise some of his friend came in to wish him happy birthday.

“So mates this is my lady, Paty.” Rob introduced as all of them glanced at me studying me closely, to see if their friend had chosen well.

“Approved!” They all yelled making me laughed along them.

“So Rob wanna join us for a few drinks? It’s your b-day man!” One of them asked patting Rob on the back.

“I don’t think so.” Rob said turning to me.

“No! Rob go, you haven’t been with your friends for a while.” I encouraged smiling at Rob as he gave me an unsure look.

He didn’t want to leave me alone but I wanted him to have fun and I wouldn’t be a reason for him not to.

“I’ll stay with them.” I said looking at his sisters, who smiled at me.

“Are you sure?” He whispered.

“Positive.” I said kissing his cheek.

“Then I’ll pick you up here.” He said kissing me softly as he left still unsure if he should.

“So what do you want to do?” I asked.

“Whatever you want lassie.” One of his sisters joked.

“I need your help with something actually…” I blushed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ROB’S P.O.V

I ran to the front porch of my parent’s house and knocked waving one last time at my mates.

“Hey sweetie.” My mom smiled warmly letting me in as I unbuttoned my jacket and entered passing my hand through my hair.

“Hey mom, where’s Paty?” I asked.

“She’s coming.” My dad grinned.

I raised an eyebrow at him but waited in the bottom of the stairs, minutes later my sisters came down the stairs and started giggling when they saw me.

When I was about to ask them what in the hell was happening I heard the sound of hells clicking and I looked at the stairs to see Paty coming down. My jaw hang open as she came down, looking stunning and she got close to me and kissed me softly.

“Hello.” She greeted blushing slightly.

“Hey.” I said still feeling stunned at her.

She was wearing a tight black dress that ended above her knees, her hair was perfectly tied into a bun and she smelled more than wonderfully.

“Let’s go?” She asked.

I noticed she had makeup, which she didn’t have every day. She was beautiful and I couldn’t take my eyes off her but then I remembered, she was all glamorous and I was looking my regular self in some jeans, a shirt and a hoodie.

“Don’t worry, go to your old room.” My mom said as I smiled and hurried upstairs to find a black suit lying in the bed with a white shirt and a black tie.

I dressed up quickly and took a last look at myself trying to fix my hair but it didn’t want to be fixed so I went like I was. Paty’s instant smile let me know she liked what she was seeing and that relieved me because she had prepped up just for me so the least I could do was try to look my best.

“Are you ready?” I asked flashing her a smile.

She smiled lightly at me as she wrapped her arm around mine and we said our goodbyes.

“There are so many places we can go!” I said happily.

“We can go tomorrow but for tonight I’m in charge.” Paty said entering a car with a driver inside, she nodded at him and he started driving.

Her hand got under mine softly and our fingers intertwined when the car stopped and the driver came and opened the door on Paty’s side. When I recognized where we were I really didn’t want to believe, we were in a restaurant called Londish that had a balcony, but the place was always sold out.

“The Londish?!” I said with wide eyes.

Paty giggled beside me and stood up in the line.

“Good evening.” The man at the entrance greeted holding a paper and a pen, the list of people who had reservation.

“We have a reservation in the name of Patrícia Riverdale.” Paty said as the man gave her a shocked face and became even more chocked when he realized that Robert Pattison was holding her hand.

Honestly I really wanted to laugh in his face but I had to hold myself, the man looked like he was seeing a miracle.

“Yes Ms. Riverdale, my college Cindy will escort you right away.” He said as a girl came towards us and showed us our table.

Like I expected we were in a table in the corner, not many lit just enough for us to see each other and the food and we were in a place where it would be hard to recognize us.

“How did you do this?” I asked before opening the menu.

“Well I had to call about 3 months ago.” Paty admitted.

“You’re amazing.” I said smiling as Paty blushed and we started discussing what we would eat.

We spent about 2 hours in there when Paty suggested we’d live though it was early.

“Let’s go to a pub?” I said with shiny eyes.

“You have to forgive me but I thought about something else.” Paty said biting her lower lip making me wonder what she was up to.

She took us back to my house but she stopped right in the living room.

“I need you to do something. Count about 5 minutes and just then go to your room alright?” She asked seeming anxious but slowly I started realizing where this was going.

Paty was finally going to give in.

PATY’S P.O.V

I sighed deeply as I stood in front of the mirror with my eyes closed. I had changed into the lingerie and put the dress on again, I heard Rob run upstairs whistling happily to himself as he entered his room and left the door open. I knew I wanted him as much as he wanted me but I was scared, I was scared that I would go wrong.

I took a deep breath and opened the door, I had taken my heels off since they had hurt my feet and I made my way towards the room. Rob had lit some candles and he was sitting on his bed observing me intently.

I smiled weakly at him and I walked slowly towards him, he smiled tenderly at me and pushed me forward so my legs were on his sides and he kissed my cheek.

“Are you sure?” He asked reaching back unzipping the dress.

“I’ve never been so sure about anything before.” I said looking into his eyes as I pushed his jacket off.

He smirked and pushed my dress the whole day down I stepped out of it and stood there just in my underwear. Rob focused on me observing every inch of my body and then he picked me up and laid me down on my back softly.

I pulled his tie loose and threw it across is face making both of us look lustful. I bit my bottom lip as I tried to open his shirt quickly and once I was able I threw it to the floor too.

“Hey, calm down…” Rob said in a soft voice kissing me sweetly.

“Why?” I asked breaking the kiss.

“Because I want to do this right.” He smiled kissing me again letting me unbuckled his belt.

20 minutes later we were both naked and Rob spread my legs carefully distracting me in the meantime so I didn’t get too nervous but he stopped looking me in the eyes.

“Paty we don’t really need to do this if you don’t want to.” Rob said caressing my face as I melted against him.

I had given myself and if it was any other guy he wouldn’t care about my feelings but Rob did and even now as we laid there with him on top of me he was still worried.

“Rob I’m sure.” I said pulling his face closer to mine, kissing him passionately.

Rob seemed uncertain but first but he finally took control and positioned himself when I felt a slight pain at first that got more intense as Rob pushed himself more against inside of me. At first I yelled at the pain but then I gasped for air and pushed my head back when one of my hands was tightly grabbed.

“Come on Rob, just do it.” I said trying to catch my breath as Rob’s pace got quicker by the minute.

He moaned under his breath his free hand roaming my body, stopping in my hips. He lowered his upper part down and licked my right breast as I buried my nails in his back and I felt him tense up.

I moaned loudly and a while after Rob moaned too and I felt something weird.

“Did you…?” I asked patting my chest going up and down as Rob pushed himself deeper into me again.

“Not yet.” He said huskily.

I watched his muscles from his arms tense as he moaned again and I had a feeling of extreme heat anf moaned at the pleasure it made me feel. Rob breathed heavily as he rolled over me and laid with his arm locked under his head and the other around me. I just laid there breathing and feeling very tired and a little hurt.

“Are you okay?” Rob asked supporting on his elbow.

“I am.” I said looking at with a big smile.

“I love you.” I said the smile growing even bigger a feeling of extreme happiness filling me completely.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapters is the biggest I have ever written so I hope you all like it :D

This story is almost ending so I want your help on something... WHO WANTS A SEQUEL? :D