Status: We are thinking about re-writing this story. It hopefully should be put up soon, We are calling it Who I Was. :D

Best Friends Before Rockstars

Sunny With a Chance of Umbrella Stands

Abby and I walked in the kitchen and sat down on the white stools in the middle of the kitchen, right next to the island. I sat down and leaned against the hard wood table behind me. Abby sat down on the stool next to me and leaned forward. We waited to hear what Morgan had to say.

“Rob just called and he wants you guys to record some songs over the next week. Then you can do a radio tour.” I turned to Abby and we were both smiling. This could be amazing! Who knows where this could lead us. I leaned forward in my chair, thinking about the how there has to be a catch. This was just too amazing! I could hear kids down the street, probably having a sleepover or something. I looked out the window but it was too dark to see anything. I looked back to Morgan and Abby. She walked over to the counter in front of us and leaned against it, looking at us while we smiled.

“But!” She said loudly. Abby and I sighed. Here’s the catch. Something has to go wrong, of course. This all sounded too perfect. I smiled to myself, maybe the world will explode and we will all turn into Jelly Beans or something. Who knows at this point!

“But what? The world will explode when we are done?” I said with a smile. Morgan rolled her eyes. Abby just laughed like she always does when I say something stupid and crazy. Morgan stopped leaning on the counter and used her arms to sit up on the counter.

“No! You are going to have to talk to you parents and...” she paused and looked down to the white tiled floor, “that Demi girl is coming,” she mumbled. I jumped up. No! That can’t happen, it will ruin everything!

“Hell to the no!” I yelled. Morgan gave me a look that said ‘watch your mouth’. I looked at Abby who looked like she was thinking hard about this. I looked at her for a few more seconds. I guess we probably still should do it. We would be missing out on something great if we didn’t go. I wonder what Abby’s thinking.

“What are you thinking Abbs?” I said. She turned to me. She had a look on her face saying that we should do it. She shrugged her shoulders, "I think we should do it. I mean yeah it’s a week with Demi, but how bad can it be? She’ll probably be too busy yelling at everyone else to notice us anyway.” I looked at her and thought about it. She was right, like usual when it came to this stuff.

“I guess you right, cause if we say no we will be turned down an amazing chance.” I said what I was thinking. I pulled down my shirt and turned to Morgan and she started talking.

“So that’s a yes?” Morgan confirmed. We both looked to each other and nodded. “Ok then, you guys will be leaving the on the twenty second,” We both grinned. Thinking to myself, I counted in my head, the twenty second was a little over two weeks away. I knew we would be busy, but it would be worth it. This was going to be one summer we will never forget.

A little later Abby and I went to bed, tired from our long day. I got out of the shower and got ready for bed. Abby walked in, looking wet from her shower too.

“Promise me something Chloe?” she said.

“Anything” I said without hesitation.

“No matter what happens while we are in L.A. we stick together. Best friends to the end and we won’t let anyone change us from who we are. We have to make sure we keep each other true to ourselves.”

“I promise. Best Friends Before Rock Stars.” We both smiled. Abby walked forward holding out her pinky. I laughed to myself thinking how many times before we had done this growing up. Even if I had only known Abby since 4th grade...that was still almost eight years! This girl was my other half.

“Pinky promise?” I locked my pinky with hers. Smiling I took her pinky in mine and shook it.

“Pinky promise.” With that, we did the hand shake we made up a while ago and said our goodnights.

In the morning, Morgan called Rob, telling him what we had decided. Being a Tuesday, Rob wanted to start recording Thursday. Abby and I decided we wanted to check out the local mall, Ferris Mall. We left around noon.

When we got to the mall I found a parking spot and we got out. We weren’t really looking for anything specifically, but we both had things we needed. We started at Forever 21. We both found sun glasses that we liked. After about 2 or 3 hours of more shopping we both had two t-shirts, shorts, and the sunglasses we got at Forever 21.

I had fun shopping. Abby fell over a few things...of course. I would sing really loud to any song I knew that played in a store, and people would look at me funny. It was a really good time, but the whole time I was there I kept thinking about Joe. I didn’t know why. He was just like any other guy...except that he was famous...and his warm brown eyes, his soft hair, and well everything else is just perfect! I just guess I felt something when we kissed. Either way I just didn’t know, all I knew was this summer was going to be one I’d always remember.

*()*()*()*()*()*()*()*()*

“See the boy with
the smile on his face
Watch the girl with
the smile in her eyes
throw away the lies
he came back to her
he turned at the light
she just thought he would swerve

So his ex might be a little mad
but she made up his mind in the end
he got his girl
and his ex got the glory
she gave up
and he came back
he picked the right one

All the late night chats
so much advice
they both followed their hearts
like I said at the start

So his ex might be a little mad
but she made up his mind in the end
he got his girl
and his ex got the glory
she gave up
and he came back
he picked the right one

yeah they argue
but maybe this time
they will make it though
growin' up now
but if she’s happy
the boy and I
well then we got what we wanted

So his ex might be a little mad
but she made up his mind in the end
he got his girl
and his ex got the glory
she gave up
and he came back
he picked the right one

No matter if she’s a little mad
she made up his mind in the end
he got his girl
and his ex got the glory
she gave up
and he came back
he picked the right one”

I sighed as we finished recording. For some reason everyone liked this song. This morning I brought in my song notebook for everyone to look though and people seemed to like this one. Abby and I have been recording since 11a.m. and it was now 2p.m. I pulled down my shirt as I sat in the chair. After I few minutes Jake took off his head phones as Abby came back from the bathroom.

“I’m going to put all of this together. You two can go to lunch if you want, or whatever, but be back in an hour.” I smiled. Food.

“Abbbbbbbbbbby,” I whined, “Let’s go get food!” She nodded her head and grabbed her phone. We both walked out to my car.

“Where to?” I asked Abby.

“Um, In-n-Out Burger,” She said as we were getting in the car.

Ten minutes later I was parking in front of the red, white, and yellow building, right next to the huge sign stating where we were. I loved this place. Over the time we had been here, Abby and I had come here a lot. We always got the same thing when we came here. Abby got a cheeseburger with fries and a Dr. Pepper. I got a hamburger with fries and a Diet Coke.

When I sat down I started looking around, I saw a mother with two kids. One kid was refusing to eat and you could tell she was getting mad. There ware a few teenage girls around a table eating and talking. A boy and a girl, in their mid-twenties, and they look totally in love. Other than that there were only a few people sitting and eating. I could smell something being burnt in the back and someone was yelling. I looked at Abby and she laughed at what was going on in the back. I laughed with her.

Half an hour later, we were done eating. We drove back to the recording studio. As we were pulling in I saw a red Ferrari. It looked really familiar.

“Who do we know that has a red Ferrari?” I asked Abby as she saw the car too.

“Viki,” Abby said almost shocked. I parked the car as fast as I could. We walked up to the room we were in before. No Viki. Then I hear something in the hall right by the door.

"I'm baaaaaacc----ow! Damn, umbrella stand! Why do you need one of these anyways? You're in freakin' L.A.!" a very familiar voice called from right outside the door. We ran to the door and found Viki under a pile of umbrellas cursing loudly.

"We should have seen that coming," Abby said, sighing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ready for Bed
shopping clothes
Chloe's recording outfit
Chloe's car

Sorry for not updating in a while! I made this longer to make up for it! I hope you like it. I added Viki to thank her for the chapters she’s in. I know I kinda went crazy with the Polyvore outfits, but Viki has all our outfits planned out for the rest of the story and I want to use them. :)

Don’t be a quiet reader. Comment!! If you like what you read subscribe too!

-Chloe ;D