Status: completed.

Take Another Little Piece Of My Heart Now Baby.

onze.

You know that saying, "you'll never forget your first love?"

Well I honestly never believed in that annoying saying, but after meeting and falling for Alexander Gaskarth, I can believe it now. Every single day, that's all I can think about. He is all that is ever on my mind, constantly thinking about how we could have worked things out.

I can still remember the way his hand felt around mine, constantly rubbing the back of my hand with his warm thumb. The way I felt so safe and secure with his bony arms wrapped around me, engulfing me with his warmth. It feels like just yesterday when he last held me, but it has been two months since the last time I had even spoken with him.

Two months when I tried letting go of him, and two months ago when I spilled my heart out to him.

"Sadie, please, I'm begging you. She didn't, and doesn't mean anything to me! You do!" Alexs' eyes seemed to be focused on nothing but my tear filled eyes. His hands were placed upon my shoulders, and holding me there in front of him in case I decided I would run away.

Which I wanted to, by the way.

"Alex, you may say I mean something to you, and maybe I do, but it doesn't change the fact that you still slept with her. You still had a physical attraction to her well enough to get in her pants Alex. I should have believed those rumors that said you were a whore. I should have listened to my conscience telling me that I shouldn't get close to you, I knew you'd break my heart eventually. You know Alex, I wasn't like this.. I wasn't such a sappy little bitch, you turned me into one.. And I totally regret it." Shrugging my shoulders, Alex's hands trailed down the side of my arms. His eyes tore into me, the look on his face was heartbreaking. I wanted to take back what I had said just seconds before, but I knew I had to be strong.

"You regret what?" He somewhat whispered, placing his hands into his front pockets and lowering his head slightly.

"I regret ever walking into that door that you had pushed open. I regret being in that parenting class, and having to be your partner. And I regret falling in love with you in such a short period of time." Watching Alex's face contort into anger then into sadness, it made my heart shatter and made me wish I didn't see or talk to him in the first place.

"Well I'm sorry you feel this way Sadie. You know, you shouldn't ever regret something that once made you smile. And I know that I made you smile multiple times Sads. I just wish things could have been different.. And I'm truly sorry for what I did, I'll always regret that." Standing there speechless, I watched Alex walk away with his head lowered towards the ground, and his shoulders slumped over.

I had just watched my heart walk away and out the door.


Goodbye Alex Gaskarth.
♠ ♠ ♠
The end.
The sequel should be up soon :)