Winning the World at a Carnival.

Chapter 14.

When Ryan emerged from his room for lunch, he was grinning and held a couple of sheets of paper in his hand. “So, are we gonna get back to rehearsing tomorrow? I’ve got a few more songs.”

“Sure. I need today off, I don’t think my arms could take another rehearsal right now.” Spencer told him.

“So, anyone for Guitar Hero?” Brendon asked, bouncing out of his seat.

“You spent all day yesterday playing, and you wanna play Guitar Hero now?” Ryan asked. “Count me out, I’m taking a day to me and Spin.”

“Jon, wanna play?” Brendon said, batting his eyelashes at the bassist.

“Nah, play solo Bren.” Jon said. “Maybe later though.”

“I’m holding you to that, Walker!” Brendon said as he bounced out of the room.

“Seriously, did he have red bull this morning? Cos you know, when he mixes that with weed, he’s hyper at his worst.” Ryan said.

“He stole some of mine a little while ago.” Spencer said. “Now, you said something about a day with just the two of us?” Spencer said, smiling.

Ryan and Spencer ended up talk a walk in the woods, so Jon went into the lounge to watch Brendon playing Guitar Hero.

“The love birds went for a walk, we’re home alone for a few hours.” Jon told him at the end of the song, smirking. Brendon smirked back at him, and Jon knew that smirk all too well. It was his horny smirk.

And Jon really wasn’t going to turn down Brendon’s horny smile. Especially when he thought about Brendon’s lips too.

“Really? Well, that means that I can do this without being interrupted then.” Brendon put the guitar down and straddled Jon’s lap, kissing him.

“Well, I can’t complain about that.” Jon said into the kiss. He held onto Brendon’s back and pulled him closer as Brendon wrapped his arms around Jon’s neck.

“Wanna head upstairs?” Brendon asked, pulling away. His lips were red and looked even bigger from kissing Jon.

“I think that might be a good idea. If Spencer and Ryan come back, I don’t wanna scar them by being bare ass naked on the couch.” Jon smirked.

“My bed is a lot more comfortable, you know.” Brendon whispered huskily.

3 hours later, Spencer and Ryan returned back at the cabin just as Jon and Brendon were walking back downstairs. Ryan took one look at both of them, noticing the sex hair they both had, and smirked. “So, did you guys decide who the bottom bitch really was?”

“That’s for us to know and you and your skinny ass to never find out.” Brendon smirked. “Have a nice walk?”

“What’s it to you, Urie?” Spencer asked, taking her shoes off and taking her hair out of the ponytail it was in. She shook her head, letting the hair fall around her face.

“Who wants dinner?” Jon asked interrupting them before it turned into a bitch fight.

“As long as you make fajitas then yes.” Ryan grinned.

Later that evening, while the four of them were watching Aladdin (it had been Brendon’s turn to choose the movie) there was a knock at the door. They all looked at one another, frowning. Brendon was the one who got off of Jon’s lap and went to see who it was.

What they weren’t expecting was for it to be who Brendon said it was. “Shane? Haley?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh My Gerbil!

Comment?

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo