Bella's Lullaby

Chapter One

Rob's P.O.V

I wanted to do something with my life, something that would keep my mind occupied. I tried sport but got bored of it within ten minutes of play. I even tried babysitting, don’t ask me why. Though, the concept of changing nappies and feeding crying babies had never pleased me. So, I gave up on that too. I tried tutoring younger kids in maths but soon realised how much I hated the subject, so I gave up on that as well.

Drama is where your heart lies.

My grandmother had once said to me and she was absolutely correct. I loved acting and I still do, I auditioned for a part in Harry Potter and was successful, after that I realised that acting was all I ever wanted. I always wanted to be famous because with fame came along money and girls. I got rich but had no idea what to do with the bloody money.

I got girls…who broke my heart, who didn’t really love me for the person I am inside. It always shattered my heart into many pieces whenever I found out that my at the time ‘girlfriend’ didn’t really like me at all…I always wanted someone who would love me for who I am and not for my fame and money, but you hardly get that when you’re famous.

I never regretted stepping into the world of showbiz, I actually really liked it but I time to time thought to myself now and again that would I be much happier if I wasn’t famous?

“Congratulations,” I spun around to see my mum standing before me with a huge smile on her face, “I’m so proud of you son,” she told me.

I smiled back, “Thank you,”

“So what role did you get?” she asked me.

“Edward Cullen,” I answered, gazing up at the shimmering stars in the night sky above me.

“I’m sure you’ll love being a vampire,” she said, “dinner is nearly ready,” she then informed me and went back inside.

Edward Cullen

I certainly knew that one Twilight would release I’d have girls screaming in my face, “Bite me Edward! Oh bite me!” I laughed at the thought and made my way inside into the living room, “she’s beautiful…” I said at once, glancing over my dad’s shoulders as he scanned through one of the old photographs of my childhood. “Who is she?” I asked.

My dad closed the album shut, “You don’t remember thank God,” he said and walked off to the kitchen making me confused.

“Mum, what does dad mean?” I asked my mother.

She looked at me, worried. “Oh Rob…you don’t remember her.” She said.

“Remember who?!” I asked once again feeling a bit frustrated now.

Mum looked towards the kitchen and the back at me, “Kristen. Her name was Kristen” she told me and then too walked into the kitchen closing the door behind her, leaving me standing there as I asked myself one question again and again.

Who in the world was Kristen?
♠ ♠ ♠
My first Rob Pattinson story! I’m actually proud of this chapter. What do you think? Should I continue this? Please comment and tell me, I’d love to read your views.

Take care,
Lots of Love,

Soffy xD