Bella's Lullaby

Chapter Five

Rob's P.O.V

The meeting was soon over and everyone went back to the hotel except for Kristen and me. To be honest, I was glad that Kristen was going to be Bella, I didn’t know why I felt that way though, but all I know that there was just something about her that vaguely reminded me of something or someone whom I could not yet figure out who.

We, as in Kristen and myself followed Catherine into a bedroom, “Why are we here?” Kristen asked Catherine making me smile to know that she oblivious as to why Catherine had bought us here when to me it was really obvious.

Catherine smiled, “I need you and Rob to do the scene where Edward kisses Bella in her bedroom,” she said and Kristen sighed making her way to the bed, she looked towards and said her line and right there and then I just knew she was perfect for the role of Bella. I repeated my line and moved in closer to Kristen, her face was now just inches away from mine.

I heard her take a deep breath as she closed her eyes and soon my own lips were upon hers, I felt a strange feeling forming inside me as my tongue explored her mouth, I felt as if though, there was a some kind of force that was pushing me from behind and even more onto Kristen. I felt my hands running through her hair as her own hands were clasped around my waist securely as if though she never wanted to let go.

My hands that seemed to have a life of their own began making circular shapes on Kristen’s back as I deepened the kiss even further.

I soon heard Catherine cough slightly uncomfortably and I let go of Kristen immediately, I looked down upon Kristen’s horrified face as she tried to get her breathing back to a normal rate, we both jumped up from the bed and stood up facing Catherine directly and feeling a bit awkward, “Well…that was awesome!” grinned Catherine, “You both are perfect! The chemistry between the two of you is phenomenal!”

“Thanks,” I laughed whereas Kristen remained silent.

“Thank you so much for your time, remember we leave for the states tomorrow evening,” said Catherine, “Have an awesome sleep!” she winked at the both of us once we were outside the restaurant, “Bye,” she then disappeared.

Kristen stood there in the cold waiting for her ride to take her back to the hotel, “If you want, I can drop you off in my car,” I offered smilingly.

“No thanks,” she replied without making any eye contact with me whatsoever.

“Ever been here before?” I asked.

“Yes,”

“Do you like it?” I tried to spark off a decent conversation.

“It’s okay,” she replied as her car came and parked just beside us.

“Bye, see you tomorrow,” I said, though she stepped into the car completely ignoring me and not even bothering to say goodbye.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello everyone! I really do hope you enjoyed yourself reading this because I really did enjoy writing it haha :D
Our of all the chapters of this story so far, I think that this is by far the best I’ve written, it is also my favourite :)
News: I unfortunately have writer’s block for my other stories except for Bella’s Lullaby weird much? But it’s good news for you because that means more updates for this story :P
I’d appreciate it if all 20 subscribers and new readers commented thank you =] there might just be another update tomorrow but it depends on how many comments I get. Over 20 comments will confirm another update tomorrow.

Comment+Subscribe!

Soffy xD

[[NoMoreSorrow]]