Bella's Lullaby

Chapter Six

Kristen's P.O.V

I got back to the hotel swearing like a maniac, I really couldn’t believe this and yes I knew I had to kiss Robert but excuse me?! It was quite obvious that he wanted to go even further than just a kiss, not even caring that Catherine was there. What was it with men these days?!

One other thing, what happened to me?! I didn’t know what the hell I was doing keeping my hands tightly secure around his skinny ass!

“Hey Kris! So how’d it go?!” Kellan winked at me. “Had the time of your life eh?”

I shot him a dirty look; “I would commit suicide if I ever thought like that.”

Kellan looked towards Jackson who was trying his best not to laugh. “I think we should leave the girls alone,” he said getting up from his place, “See you tomorrow,” he said and pushed Kellan out of the room.

As soon as the boys were gone Ashley grabbed hold of my arm, “What’s up?” she asked me.

I shook my head pretending that I didn’t know what the hell she was going on about, “Nothing,” I said jumping onto my bed.

She came and sat down beside me, “Something’s up, I can tell. It’s got to do with Rob isn’t it?” I looked at her amazed, how did she know? “I had a vision,” she said laughing.

“Right,” I rolled my eyes, “and you’re right it’s got to do with Rob…” I whispered, “We had to do a scene from Twilight where Edward kisses Bella and things sort of went out of control…” I explained sort of.

Ashley’s eyes then widened, “Oh my God no way! Seriously?! Like what happened? Give me all the details,” she pestered me.

I sighed feeling a bit on the edge, “Well let’s just say that it was quite obvious he wanted to go further beyond…”

Ashley remained silent for a few minutes and then coughed, “Wow,” she whispered, “Just wow,”

I laughed, “I’m not surprised, I knew he’d be one those types of men,” I said snickering.

Ashley shook her head, “maybe he has fallen for you?” she suggested making me want to puke, I shot her a really dirty look, “ok, ok so he doesn’t like you in that way…” she rolled her eyes, “why are you worried though? So what if he fell for you, you should be happy…”

“You don’t understand Ash…”

“Then please do explain,” she raised an eyebrow at me. Fine. She was one of my closest friends…but I couldn’t just tell her about my childhood that I had shared with Robert. I didn’t want anybody to know, I certainly didn’t want anyone to know how much I was in love with him back then… “Kris?”

I snapped back to reality in an instant, “Sorry,” I yawned. “We’ll talk later,” I said, “I’m really tired,” I lied.

Ashley smiled, “Of course, good night lovely,” she said and went back to her bed. I closed my eyes thinking of the day’s events. My mind went straight back to the bedroom where my lips had met Robert’s…I hated him to fucking pieces but Catherine was sort of right…the chemistry between myself and Robert was phenomenal. I had felt it as soon as his lips were upon mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok...I really didn't want to update this why? Because there are over 20 subscribers and only a few actually bother to comment! I need input people, I need to know what I'm writing is it worth it or not. So this time I really mean it, I have the next few chapters already written and ready to put up but I won't put them up unless I get a decent amount of comments.
I want to thank Twilightaholic, better.than.reality, twilightluv57 and Caity .Roulette. for constantly reviewing thanks =] *hugs you*

I'd appreciate it very much if ALL subscribers and new readers commented =]

-Soffy xD

[[NoMoreSorrow]]