Vampires Will Never Hurt You

Promise me?

Gerard's P.O.V

Mummy says that when I'm six I'm going to go through changes, she says that not a lot of people have to, and that I'm unique. I didn't no what she ment, but I will find out tomorrow.

I'll be six in tomorrow and only my best friend Fwanky will be invited. He's a year younger than me, and he's really fun to mess around with. When I want to play games he always plays with me. We don't fight a lot.

Mikey is my baby brother, he's annoying, and always gets mummy's attention. Mikey is two years younger than me, we all play together but Mikey always has to interrupt everything.

There was a knock on the door, I jumped off the sofa and followed my mummy to the front door. When she opened it I saw my best friend in the who wide world.

"Fwankie!" I hugged my friend and ran to my room, looking behind me to see he was also coming up.

"Gewawd! Wait," he asked me. I stood on the top step, waiting for Fwankie, like he asked.

I ran down the high steps when I saw him fall over, helping him up.

"Fanks Gewawd," he hugged me and we made our way to my bedroom door.

"Mummy, we'll be in my room."

I heard mummy talking to Fwankie's mummy, telling her she thought we were cute.

Walking into my room, I saw Fwankie sat on my bed. He tapped the space next to him and I sat there.

"Mummy says that I can sleep for the weekend," Fwankie said.

"Yay! This will be cool," I jumped on my bed and so did Fwankie.

"Tomorrow's my birth-birth-birthday," I tried to say. Fwankie just laughed at me, I scrunched up my nose.

"Sorry Gewawd, am I forgive?" I giggled when he held out his arms, wanting another hug.

I walked into his arms and he held me. "Ofcourse you are," I whispered in his ear.

"Thank you," he smiled up to me, I gave him a little kiss on the cheek.

I always figured it would be okay to show what a good friend he is. We always kiss each others cheeks and hug each other. Mummy says she's 'glad we show our emotions' or something.

I giggled as I though of past memories about Fwankie. "What's so funny Gewawd?" I heard.

A hot rush filled my face, and I don't know why. "He, he" Fwankie giggled, pointing to my cheeks.

"What?" I asked.

"Your cheeks have turned funny!" Fwankie gigled again.

"Oh," Is all I could say.

I yawned, my arms stretched, holding my mouth. Fwankie soon hugged me around the waist, holding me clost to him.

"You're never going to let me go, are you Fwankie?" I asked, looking down.

"Nope, unless you want me to?" Fwankie replied. Looking up at me, Fwankie seemed to look sad, probably 'cuz he thought I would tell him to get off.

"Nah," Was all I could say, I felt my arms wrap around Fwankie and I held him close.

*The next day*

I've been really grumpy, waking up in the night a bunch of times. This must be what mummy was saying.

I poked mummy awake, it was only six in the morning. "Mummy?" I asked. Her eyes opened and she looked at me. "I can't sleep," I said.

She turned on the light, for a second or two mummy just stared at me. "Um, Gerard?" She asked.

"Yes mummy?"

"You know those fun games that have the cool vampires on?" Mummy asked. I nodded my head.

"How would you like to be one?" She asked again.

I can't be a vampire, they don't exist...

"How mummy?" I don't know quite what to say. If I say yes, I will never die, if I say no...

"Well, on a special persons birthday," She said poking my chest. "You get to be one."

A vampire? I like the sound of that...

"Would I ever die?" I asked.

Mummy began to tell me that I only die when the person I love dies, I would have fangs too.

I would be dead, but still alive? Huh!?

"Can I change back?"

"I', not sure, but... You can change into a bat!" Mummy said smiled.

"Hm, can Fwank still be my friend?" I asked.

"Ofcourse," mummy nodded.

"Okay," I replied.

Mummy made me close my eyes and when I opened them, I looked in a mirror. My skin white, hair darker and I had two long sgarp teeth.

"Thank you mummy!" This is the best! I sat in her arms and she held me like she used to.

After mummy telling me that Mikey would not be a vampire, I smiled. Mummy also said that Mikey would find out today. I don't know what's so important though...

"There you are Geward!" Fwankie ran over to me, hugging me tightly. He must be too tired to see what I look like.

"Bye mummy," I waved and took Fwank's hand into mine, walking back to my room.

"Fwankie, before I tell you this, promise not to tell any-one? Even mummy."

"Gee-Gee, I promise," I smiled when he called me Gee-Gee. "You like it when I can you Gee-Gee?" Fwankie asked tilting his head. I nodded and he hugged me again. "I have to call you it more often," I smiled.

Parents don't know how cleaver kids really are sometimes...

"Fwankie... I'm a vampire," I said as he looked up at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Good, bad, shit, awesome?

XxX