Vampires Will Never Hurt You

Waking Mikey

Frank's P.O.V

Gewawd told me he was a vampire, and I scrunched up my face, not knowing what to say.

"Fwankie, we can still be friends. If you want?" Gee-Gee asked.

I still want to be his friend, his best friend!

"Yeah Gewawd... I still want to be your friend. I just, dunno what to say." I looked ar Gewawd as he got up to turn the light on.

He changed a lot, wow!

"Gee-Gee, you hair?" I stroked his hair, it was soft and I liked it.

"Yep," Gewawd smiled watching my hand move.

"And your skin?" I touched his pale, soft skin. Everything was different, I don't know what to think.

His skin looked nice, his hair good!

Gee-Gee smiled, showing his teeth. I looked, no words, just staring. I went to touch his sharp teeth but his small hand was held around mine.

"Fwankie, please don't... Do you have to touch everything?" Gewawd asked, smiling.

I giggled and nodded my head. I didn't attempt to touch his teeth again, but hugged him instead. "Thank you Gewawd," I rested my head and dark hair on his shoulder, letting my hair fall over my face. My tiny lips smiled. "You trust me," I said.

"Thank you for still being my bestest friend." Gee-Gee smiled.

We walked into Mikey's room, Gewawd jumped on his four-year old brother. I tickled his small feet, making him squeal. I stepped away and Gee-Gee jumped off the tall bed. He fell and I ran to his side.

I hope he's okay!

"Gewawd?" I put my hand out for him to take and I pulled him up. After leaving Mikey's room, we bounced down the stairs.

"Hold on," Gewawd turned around and ran back up the tall steps. Coming back to me, Gee-Gee put his dressing gown around me and walked down the steps.

"Where's Mikey?" I asked when we were sat on the sofa. My legs dangled off the edge.

"Lazy bum has probably gone back to sleep," I laughed and nodded my head.

Gewawds mummy walked down the steps, giving me a quilt. "Gerard, you know what we were chatting about?" His mummy asked. Gee-Gee nodded his head. "Do you want to tell Mikey?"

Gewawd ran to Mikey's room and I was given a hot chocolate. "Fank you," I smiled. She smiled back. "I'm happy it's Gewawd's birth-birthday," I told her.

"Same here little one," Gewawds mummy hugged me and we saw Gee-Gee and Mikey walk down stairs with his present I got him. We all had hot chocolate, I let Gewawd slip into the quilt as he cuddled me and pecked my cheek.

I will never let Gewawd go!
♠ ♠ ♠
I am starting to like this story. I don't think smal Gerard and tiny Frank will last much longer... Thanks for reading. XxX