Vampires Will Never Hurt You

Out Of Mind

Frank's P.O.V

We finally finished the cake and opening presents, it was so cool. Gee got me a bag and CD, my mum got me clothes and money. I was currently listening to the CD Gerard had bought me, it was Smashing Pumpkins.

I love Smashing Pumpkins, just not as much as Gee or Mikes!

I stopped singing and led on my bed, eyes closed and a huge smile on my face. After a moment of two, Gee's lips were connected to mine. And I could only enjoy the soft skin on my own.

Unable to speak, by hands did all that was needed to say. Slipping over Gerard's, now topless, torso and towards the belt. After finally succeeding in removing the difficult buckle, I was turned and now had my boyfriend on me.

Mirroring my actionsm, we were both led down, Gee hovering of my small form. I gave a weak nod, knowing he wanted my permission.

"C'mon," Gerard held his hand out, wanting me to take it.

Wow, I must have zoned out!

Taking his hand, I was slid under the covers that Gerard was settled in to. After a heated make-out session, we both ended up naked and hot.

"Frankie?" Gerard asked me. I looked up at the frame of which belonged to my boyfriend. "Does it hurt?" I thought for a moment, I don't want to lie to him

Frank, just tell him!

"I'm not going to lie to you, it hurts so fucking bad," gave anm apologetic look to Gee, him gazing at me with scared eyes. "But, I swear to God it's worth the pain. The pain I went through, is definatly worth the rewarding pleasure. And, if you want to stop, you can just say. I promise Gee-Gee," I smiled and rubbed his cheek, comforting him at best I could.

God I hope I don't hurt him!

After the needed prepping, I coated the condom, and made sure Gee was okay. I raised an eyebrow, not wanting to talk just in case. I was returned with a smile and a nod.

Pushing slowly into him, I held back a few moans and hoped I could keep them in. Did achieve my goal, and was fully inside Gerard.

Being told it was okay to move, I established a rythem and made sure to give him as pleasure as I could. Having help at angling, I searched for atleast two, maybe three, minutes.

When I found it, his facial expressions changed so much and I knew instantly that I had found his sweet spot. His grib on my shoulders tightened, and his hips moved with mine.

"Uh, yeah. Right there," Gerard's pleaded, obviously wanting that spot to be hit again.

Now that voice, was so fucking hot!

I did as was commanded, and put all my energy into making him feel so good.

"Mm, Gee-Gee" I half moaned, half screamed. I could tell Gerard needed to be touched, and gladly gave hiim the relieve of built up pleasure. Placing my hand over his 'much needed attention' I rubbed as hard and fast as I could.

Gerard's canines came out of his enclosed mouuth as he screamed. I found his attention quite errotic and moaned against the skin on his neck. His fangs have a weird way to, turn me on.

"Mm, Gerard!" I screamed before releasing. Followed by Gee, I slipped out of him with caution and piled clothes in the bathroom. I took Gee's clothes too and he looked at me odly.

Ha, he's so cute!

"You don't want a shower with yours truly?" I asked, mock shock.

"Oh, I do." He purred in my ear. Before I had the time to step inside, there was a note foun on the mirror.

"Gone out for dinner, thought you would like time to be with Gerard. Mum XOX

I smiled to myslef and stepped under the spray with Gee.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments? XxX

This chapter is dedicated to B-B-B-BILLIE-BOY! and Curb Stomp
SOrry for all the Frerard I just want to give you lovely people some action before the Vampire-side is released. =D Enjoy