Vampires Will Never Hurt You

Weird?

Gerard's P.O.V

I had my birthday cake and presents, it was a really amazing birthday. I still had the thought of having to kill some-one, not a nice feeling.

It's about nine at night now, it's gone really dark out and I was scared. Frank was snuggled into my side as we lay on my bed, doing nothing imparticular.

Frankie was nearly asleep, I lent down and kissed his forehead. Smiling, I placed him on my bed and tucked him under the quilt. I walked downstairs, hoping mum was still awake.

"Mum?" I called, not too loudly as Frank and Mikey was asleep.

"In here," She replied from the kitchen. I strolled into the cold kitchen. "Yes?" She asked, forgetting that I was about to kill some-one.

"I feel a little sick," I said, ready to throw up. Her face turned pale and the atmosphere dropped to an uncomfortable silence.

"Um, hunny." She paused and looked down to the floor. "When you get that feeling, you have to-" I stopped her.

"Yeah, I know." I stated bluntly. Sighing, I took a sip of water before getting my converse from the radiator. "Bye, wish me good luck." I smiled fakely.

"Good luck, hun." I nodded from the front door and let myself out. Walking down the street, I noticed that no-one was out.

Coming to a park, I crossed the road and sat myself on a ledge, knowing no-one would see me in the darkness.

I can't believe I'm doing this...

No humans walked past, and I was almost ready to give up until I saw a lady in her thirties, walking by. I took a deep breath and waited for her to pass. When she was a foot infront of me, I made sure no-one was around. I wasn't surprised to realize no-body was strolling in the deserted street.

I jumped down from the pillar and landed on the woman. Before she could scream, I covered my hand over her mouth. I whispered in her, "I'm not okay."

Did I just say that? God I realize I did...

My fangs drew closer to her neck, the sharp razor-blade teeth hit her vein. Before the blood squirted to the floor, I let it shoot to the back of my neck. Drinking the liquid until I was satisfied, I stepped away, not knowning no what to do with the limp body. My eyes widened when I saw the body turn to ash.

Um, what the fuck just happened?

The remains blew in the wind, and I just stared in astonishment. What do I do now? Go back home? Yeah good idea, go home and rest.

That was quick? I looked at my watch and noticed an hour had passed. Okay, that wasn't so quick. Should I tell mum? Not really, if she asks then I will.

Stepping into my garden, I approached the front door. Turning the door nob, I made my way to the living room only to find my mum sat on the sofa.

"Oh, hey Gerard." I smiled weakly and nodded my head. "So, how was it. If you don't mind me asking." She inquired in a hushed tone.

"I don't mind. It was scary, it was like I knew exactly what to do. But after, she just turned to dust, literally." She nodded understandingly. "It tasted um, I can't really explain it. It was like nothing I've ever tasted." I tried to explain but failed miserably.

"Yeah, don't worry, I know." My mum completely understood, it was alost weird.

Right, I really can't say it's weird after what I just done...

I hugged my mum, glad that she wanted to talk to me about it. I know it was really horrible for her to say stuff about it.

It was quite nice, the taste of blood...
♠ ♠ ♠
I 'm not sure about this chapter, oh well. Enjoy, comments? XxX Thanks