Vampires Will Never Hurt You

Welcome Home

I held Frank's hand and placed my other hand over his eyes, not wanting him to see our new apartment.

"Gee!" Frank whined, smiling while he said it.

"Don't orry, we'll be there soon. Step," I replied, trying to tell him to race his foot higher and not to fall.

"Huh?" He asked, nearly falling over. I held him firmly and made sure he was okay before carrying on. "Thanks"

I opened the door and walked to our flat, we were on the first floor so there were no more steps.

I hope he like it...

Grabbing the right key, I unlocked the door and closed it after us. I smiled and lifted my hand from his eyes. Frank's eyes opened and smiled, looking around at the boxes.

"It's not much, but it's ours." I whispered, hoping he didn't mind.

"It's, amazing." He replied, looking in my eyes. We smiled at one another as our lips, my eyes closing, I was happy and content. "Thankyou," He murmered, only a few centimetres away from my face.

"You're very welcome." I grinned, I took his hand in mine and took him on a tour of the apartment.

I'm glad he likes it...

"And here," I pointed. "Is the kitchen and right there, is were your brains will blow out from pure pleasure." I whispered the last part seductively.

I think he was a little speechless and I ginned against his should, wrapping my arm around his waist.

"You are really something." He grinned, I took this positively and grinned back. Lifting my head, Frank rested his in the crook of my next.

"C'mon, I want to sit down." I replied after a while of just standing in silence. We had the sofa, that was in my room, and put it in the sitting room.

"So this was what you were doing yesterday?" HE asked and I nodded as we took a seat.

"I'm sorry, but tomorrow I have to-" I stuttered, not really wanting to upset him.

"Yeah, I know." Frankie sighed, I kissed his forehead and squeezed him tighter.

"Sorry," I apologized.

"So, one a month?" I looked down at him questioningly.

"Huh? I thought by now you would have realized I'm not a girl." giggled and shoved him playfully.

"Ha! No, I meant you have to k-" I nodded and knew he could say I had to kill some-one.

"I love you Frank Iero," I smiled and stroked his hair.

"I love you too Gerard Way," He looked up at me and placed his soft lips on mine. I kissed back and my eyelids fell shut. Felt his hands wrap around my neck and our positions moved.

Frank was now lead on my body, my hands placed firmly on his hips. I pressed his body closer to mine and his fingers tangled in my hair.

"C'mon babe, we have to unpack." I regretfully pulled away and he pushed himself off my form. We walked to the bedroom and began to unpacked our things.

I can't believe how fucking gorgeous my boyfriend is...

"That's yours," Frank passed me a box and I took out my clothes and put them into the closet.

"That's sexy," I smiled and kissed his cheek. Frankie looked up at me and grinned, bouncing on his bed. My bed was in the guest room and his bed was now ours. "Yay! My bed," Frank calmed down and held my hand, pulling me down with him.

"Baby, not now." I whispered, offending him a little.

"Oh, why not?" He asked, upset and misery from being being rejected spread across his face.

"I just want to lay here with you; hold you, kiss you and touch your skin." I replied, not in the mood for anything sexual, just wanting to lay with him and enjoy his presents.

"Okay, I can deal with that." He smiled and brightened up a little.

What did I do to deserve him? I heard from my left ear.

"Huh?" I asked, not sure if it was Frank that was talking.

"I didn't say anything Gee," Frankie replied, confusion spread on his beautiful face.

"Oh?" Um, now I'm just frightened. It he didn't say anythin you was it?

What the fuck is happening...
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?
If you have an idea about what the voice was, I'll be glad to hear it. I have an idea or two but I'm not sure. XxX

B-B-B-BILLIE-BOY!
Curb Stomp
Just mean
Devihla
Waking__The__Demon
xXBreakingXx
DamnRightILoveMCR

Thanks and thnks for the people tht ished me happy birthday =D