Vampires Will Never Hurt You

Share

Gerard's P.O.V

Mummy lit the cake and walked into the lounge were me and Fwankie were sat on the sofa, giggling at stuff on TV.

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday to Gerard,
Happy birthday to you!


Every-one sang as I blew out my candles. I made a wish that me and Fwank will still close to each other when we are older.

"Made a wish Gee?" Mikey asked me when the six candles were out. I smiled and nodded my head.

Mummy cut the cake, before she cut it, I noticed a picture of me, Fwankie and Mikey. Mummy said it was okay to eat.

This is a cool birthday...

"Fwankie?" I asked as my small mouth chewed the cake.

"Yea Gee-Gee?" Fwank looked at me, dangling his legs over the sofa.

"I still need to open your present," We both smiled as I opened the shiny bag. Taking out the presents, I looked at a small cake that had sponge bob on. The other present was a photo of me and Fwank hugging.

These presents are the best...

Hugging Fwankie, I smiled and bent down so my head could be next to his ear. "We'll sare it?" I whispered. Fwank smiled but said no.

"Why?" I asked.

"It's yours Gee-Gee," Out small body's were still hugging, as I looked up to Mummy when she took out the plates.

"I wanna share it with you," I smiled.

After I went to the kitchen, I split the small cake and Fwank giggled as I handed him his. When we finished, Fwankie pecked my little pale cheek.

"Fank you Gewawd," He smiled, hugging me again.

I'm happy I have a friend like Fwank...
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? XxX

Thanks!