Vampires Will Never Hurt You

You Mean Too Much

Gerard's P.O.V

I'm now 25 and Frank is 24, we have our ups and downs, but what relationship doesn't? Living with Frank has been the best years of my life.

"Are you okay Gee?" Frank asked from beside me, his legs tangeling in mine as we lay on the sofa.

"Yeah, I'm fine thanks," I smiled across to my boyfriend and stroked his cheek. Pecking his lips, I was about to pull apart but then his hand pressed against my neck. My lips were forced to stay attached to his, and I didn't mind one bit.

*Time lapse-Dinner*

"Aw, Gerard. You didn't have to." Frank gazed at the dinner I made, smiling up at me once he analyzed what we were eating.

I had made the whole works, starters, main course and desert. We began eating our soup and I poured wine into two glasses. "Baby, it's all for you." I grinned and rubbed his cheek with the back of my hand. His head rested on my hand and we just got lost in each others eyes.

After finishing our first course, I took our bowls out and bought in our main course; pasta with tomato sauce.

"Wow that looks amazing." Frank smiled warmly at the dinner and I placed the plates upon our wooden table.

"Sorry, I would have made something better but I can't really cook." Me and Frank giggled at my incapablilty to cook.

"It doesn't matter sugar," I grinned and we both began eating slowly. For a shit cook, this dinner is turning out pretty well!

I'm so glad Harry is locked away in his room in my head...

"What are you thinking about?" Frank asked, out of the blue.

"How glad I am that it's just the two of us." I told him truthfully. I smiled and left the rest of our pasta to one side. "What are you thinking about baby?"

"As cheesy as it is, I was thinking about how much I love you." He whispered, running his hand through my hair.

"You're right, it is cheesy." I giggled, causing Frank to laugh too. I kissed him, tracing my tongue across his bottom lip. He granted me entrace to explore his mouth. Our tongues move lovingly past one anothers, nothing else matters now.

As much as I hated to, we had to pull away. I felt a pang of loss, I felt as though something was missing, it must have been his lips, I always used to feel like that when we got together.

"I miss the feeling of you skin against mine; your lips against mine." I looked down at my feet and couldn't look him straight in the eyes.

"I know." Frank muttered when I was stook directly next to him, ready to pick up our plates. I felt his hand rub my arm as I stretched out to take our plates and bring in the deserts.

I smiled lightly down at my boyfriend. After bringing in the desert, I placed the manufactured toffee cheese cake.

"Thanks," Frank grabbed the fork, taking a small bite of the cheese cake. I sat down too and took a sip from my glass, the white wine lingering in my mouth.

We slowly ate the desert and finished drinking our beverages. Taking out the plates, I walked back into the room and sat in the same seat I have been for the last hour and a half.

I looked opposite to Frank and felt his foot run up and down my leg, an innocent smiled spread across his face. I sighed in pure defeat and took his hand in mine, standing up to lead him to the bedroom.

I grinned and turned the lamp on, luminating our face. I sat him on the bed and kissed his hand. Bending down to one knee, I took a box from the inside of my jacket. His facial expression changed to one of shot as I opened the velvet box.

"Frank Antony Iero, will you-" I couldn't find the words to say, and just like when I asked him to be my boyfriend, he knew what I was going to say.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanmks OnlyOne_4_TomKaulitz and every-one who's commented.

(This is not the end, it's only the beginning)