Vampires Will Never Hurt You

I Could Stay Awake Just To Hear You Breathing

Gerard's P.O.V

It was two in the morning and Frank was asleep, his frame was led practically on me. I wasn't complaining though. He was so damn cute when he was asleep.

I stroked his cheek gently, making sure not to wake him. I could just gaze at him for hours, which is what I basically did. He feel into the land of nod about three hours ago.

"Why are you watching me sleep?" The still body began to move and for the first in three hours, I saw the colour of his eyes.

"Well-I was-uh..." I stuttered, trying to findm a good excuse. "Did I wake you?" I avoided his question with a return of another question.

"Kinda, but I sometimes wake up in the night anyway." I felt a little better when I knew that wasn't ALL to blame for his awakening. "I only just realized that about 6 hours ago, we made love to each other for the first time as an engaged couple." I nodded and smiled across to my fiance.

"I can't sleep." I randomly stated and broke the silence. By this time, the lamp was on and we were both fully awake.

"Oh, neither can I," Frank poked my fore arm and I giggled in response.

"Cookies! I want to make cookies," This really shouldn't be happening; me hyper at 2 in the morning.

"I will too, but I want skittles in mine." I accepted the suggestion and climbed out of bed.

"And I want smarties in mine," We both agreed and I helped Frank out of bed. After using the bathroom, I made my way into the kitchen.

Frankie grabbed the cookie dough mixture and I took out a packet of skittles and smarties. Placing the skittles down, I held up the smarties above the 'dead' bag of skittles.

"Victory is mine! Mwha ha ha!" I evily laughed and Frank came jogging by my side.

"You killed my skittles! You skittle-killer," Frank grabbed his bad of sugar-coated-hard-sugar and hugged them lovingly.

"Aw, I'm sowwy." I whispered and wrapped my arms around his back, laying my head on his shoulders and looking to the red bag he was holding.

"Sorry will not bring back things from the dead," Frank complained and layed the packet on the kitchen coounter. "Beep, beep, beep-beeeeeep!" The sound he was making remind me of a machine that shows if you're alive or not. "C'mone, God damn it! Breath!" Yep, Frank was indeed 'playing doctors' with a bag of skittles.

I heard a small split and looked to where Frank was 'operating' to. He had split the bag and was now laying a cllump of the red skittles in the form of a head, just above the bag.

"Gee, look! He's alive." I smiled at his childishness at half 2 in the morning, and kissed his neck. "I can solve murders next," He giggled, more to himself than to me.

"One step t a time baby," I ushered him to the mixing bowl and we began to make the dough. After splitting it into two bowls, we only ended up making 3 each. The rest of our mixture was plastered on one another. We kind of got bored and started throwing it at one another.
♠ ♠ ♠
B-B-B-BILLIE-BOY!
Thanks to all these commenters! just_mean
Curb Stomp
Devihla
Waking__The__Demon
xXBreakingXx
DamnRightILoveMCR
OnlyOne_4_TomKaulitz
twi-hard818
Kycoolgirl
scribbleoxo


I have 50 comments and I'm extatic! =D