Vampires Will Never Hurt You

First Time For An Engaged Couple

Gerard's P.O.V

It was so releaving to know that Frank said 'yes' and I was over the fucking moon! I tried, the best I could, to tell Frank how much he means to me but there's just not enough words to describe my feelings.

"Gerard?" Frank's voice split me from my thoughts and I was snapped back to reality.

"Yeah baby?" Although I asked a question, I didn't get a reply. I got a kiss on the neck, jaw-line and lips, but not a reply. I think I know where this might be heading. "May I say, that ring looks fabulous on you, darling." I tried to sound posh, and then gained a chuckle from Frank.

"Why," Frank admired the ring too and kissed my lips. "I think so too, gorgeous." He whispered seductively in my ear.

My back arched as I let him rid me of my clothes, let me tell you this... It wasn't easy considering we're under a blanket. I mirrored his actions, and we were soon left naked. In the dark and covered by a thin layer of quilt, our hands roamed one anothers bodies.

Only one small beam of light radiated into the room, caused by a mixture of the street lamps and moonlight. The half drawn curtains let me see his face.

In to time at all, Frank had slid the plastic condom on myself and plastered it with lubricant.

His hands strolled up my torso and to my chest, then made their way back down again to my abdomen. I groaned a little from both need and want of him. A smiled placed itself on his face and caused me to grin.

After a second or two, I felt Frank move his possition. Both his legs were now opposite mine, his hands gripping my shoulders, not tightly but comfortingly. I felt as he lowered himself onto me, I moaned in pleasure but did the best I could to hold it in.

It wasn't long before Frank began moving. I held my hands on his hips, giving him a little help, plus I found it easier. His thrusts were strong and hard, showing me how much he was in need for this experience.

"Mm, Fr-Frank-" I choked out, trying my best not too moan too loudly, sure we had our own place, but we still had neighbors.

"Uh, Gee! This feels fan-fucking-tastic." Frank panted from above me. I knew he was getting close when his hand reached to my cock, pumping me and caused my moans to erupt loader. I helped towards achieving his climax buy pushing my hands down in time with his beating rythem. The sence of knowing this was our first time as an engaged couple was amazing.

"OH, Gerard so-fucking-close." I looked into his eyes and refused to close my own. He held pure pleasure inside those amazing hazel coloured eyes. The feeling of his skin was amazing, I could never get enough of it.

"Uh, Yeah Frank! Faster," I demanded and focused on his glazed over expression. A layer of moist sweat began to trickle over his entire naked for. He done as I had asked, and in a matter of moments, my body was thrown over the egde in pure ecstasy.

Frank followed suit, and after screaming one anothers names, he got off me gently and smiled warmly at my goofy grin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all my commenters! athis people inspire me:
B-B-B-BILLIE-BOY!
just_mean
Curb Stomp
Devihla
Waking__The__Demon
xXBreakingXx
DamnRightILoveMCR
OnlyOne_4_TomKaulitz
twi-hard818
Kycoolgirl
scribbleoxo


All your comments make me happy, to know that you spent just a few minutes to tell me how good this story is!